Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

New Player Looking To Get Better

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XzSHAD0WzX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-19

New Player Looking To Get Better Empty
PostSubject: New Player Looking To Get Better   New Player Looking To Get Better Empty2009-09-17, 15:41

Hey Guys,
I'm new to Madden School and I've always played Madden with a "laid back" style for as long as i've had the game. I've been playing Madden since madden 08, but i just play to play, you know(for fun). I didn't really care about all the complicated defenses and plays and such. But now I am looking to get better and actually get "good". Take my game to the next level, ya know? The only problem is, i don't know where to start. What are some good "skills" that I should learn how to use so that I can win? Also, if there are any teams that you guys would recommend. But i dont want to win by winning cheap, cheesing, or nanoing. I like to play a balanced style offense, maybe 60% pass/40% run. So if anyone has any suggestions that would be great!
Thanks,
Shad0w
Back to top Go down
stlr13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-09-13

New Player Looking To Get Better Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Player Looking To Get Better   New Player Looking To Get Better Empty2009-09-17, 17:26

i started playing madden 09 and i sucked so when 10 came out i wanted to get better so what i did was buy the ne ebook and my game has improved 10 fold i think you should buy one there are a few out now it will take your game to the next level
Back to top Go down

New Player Looking To Get Better
Page 1 of 1