Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

this game is getting stupid online

Go down 
+25
Big Hungry 702
s0liddy
elemental475
mlb6434
iGotBeast$wag13
SteelerBHawk
brazil
huh1231
GadisRKO
62YSailUnion
jsmall28
DyNaMicakaDNM
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx
ghostnote
ASSASSIN_005
C6xtacy
Mister_JP
Travbebeastin
MistaFaded
AFew88
justdontlikeu
joeya2001
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
super_mario90
crazyrocketfan
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
crazyrocketfan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-09-17

this game is getting stupid online Empty
PostSubject: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 03:38

it happens every year in madden the first couple weeks the game is fun because no one knows any glitches and how to exploit the game. but this is one of the worst maddens online. there are so many things wrong. nanos. if you play against top players they use nanos so there is no way for me to pass undercenter its stupid they get there before i snap the ball. kickoff returns are way to easy. screens with fast players against the zone is a td or a huge gain. speed is way over overrated in this game making chris johnson the best offensive player. madden should stick to there old ratings or give lb more speed. screen plays are a easy huge gain vs zone coverage.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 03:54

i dont have a problem with the game i think its perfect
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 04:58

nanos arent hard 2 beat screens arent hard 2 beat and chris johnson isnt hard 2 beat but if he breaks it to the outside he is always gone and that is gay.
Back to top Go down
joeya2001
New MS Member
New MS Member
joeya2001

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 09:17

i agree to a point, the start is most fun because it takes skill, after people learn the cheap s*** then it goes down hill, but still a fun game to play with your friends because there is more respect.
Back to top Go down
justdontlikeu
New MS Member
New MS Member
justdontlikeu

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 09:23

this proves how straight up i always play...how do u get players to do NANO move cause these cheap asses keep doing it to me and killin my record...i want a little payback on these basement dwellers. Any help from anyone on how to get player to do a nano move on PS3 would be much apprecieated.
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 09:29

it's really not that bad...nanos are easy to beat....screens are definatly stoppable. chris johnson is stoppable...if he gets to the outside hes gone of course, hes the fastest in the nfl. if he gets to the outside in real life hes gone most likely. theres no "glitch" or cheap plays that ive seen that people can do that u cant beat.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 10:33

This game is the best madden so far why you guys bitchin nanos are easy to beat
Back to top Go down
justdontlikeu
New MS Member
New MS Member
justdontlikeu

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 11:03

yeah, but how do u do a nano? Been playing for 8 years and never done one but chumps keep doing them...
Back to top Go down
crazyrocketfan
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 11:52

You don't think I tried screens and flats. I did but he got a sack as soon as I hiked the ball so I had to pass out the shotgun all game
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 11:57

I can throw from center win they are nanoing me jus have 2 be quick
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 12:12

dude...if hes nanoing all game, shotgun and dump it to the hb. you can counter anything anyone does... u just have 2 stop bitching and try
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 12:19

Yea people ****** bout this game to much 09 was way worst almost ever game I played they would do some type of glitch so in this madden all I have to worry about is people who nano I jus like 10 way better stop bitchin and work on your game and get better
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 12:25

nanos are for ******'s!!! I'm 122-29 and dont have 2 nano to win. All you nano punks stop being bitches and play straight up defense. I kill nanos...at first I was getin my @ss handed to me by nanos. Just go to shot gun and dump it off quick and by the 3rd qrt them nano punks will be playin normal D or will have quit by then.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 12:51

justdontlikeu wrote:
this proves how straight up i always play...how do u get players to do NANO move cause these cheap asses keep doing it to me and killin my record...i want a little payback on these basement dwellers. Any help from anyone on how to get player to do a nano move on PS3 would be much apprecieated.

i played about 80 total games and i know nanos blitz just from trying different blitzes i found some effective nanos.
its easy to beat a nano if you know its comeing so why are you crying.
Back to top Go down
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 13:16

I'm enjoying it so far. I see people trying to nano on me and as it was already said, dumps and screens in shotgun own it. I don't know how to nano, to be honest with you. Don't care to know. My defense(especially redzone) has become quite formidable as of late without it.
Back to top Go down
ASSASSIN_005
New MS Member
New MS Member
ASSASSIN_005

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 14:47

all u have to do is pitch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 16:18

first off nanos r easy to beat and yes from under center to.i posted a way to beat em in the off strategy section titled "how to beat nanos".this game kicks ass.to me nanos arent cheese...they do it in the nfl.the best way to avoid cheesers is to look at their record.if someone is 50 -5 chances r they glitch so dont play em.if someone has a d/c over 20 or 30 chances are they use 1 or 2 cheesy plays n either u cant stop it and itll piss u off or most likely u stop em n they quit by halftime.this years version has gotten back to its roots.if u play sim style real football and u have some skill u can beat anyone...i love it!if chris johnson is tearing u up on the outside put in faster personel like a nickel 3-3-5 defense.every play and every player is stoppable.the only complaints i have are dropped picks n crappy flat coverage.
Back to top Go down
C6xtacy
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 16:24

ghostnote wrote:
the only complaints i have are dropped picks n crappy flat coverage.

Same here!
Back to top Go down
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx
New MS Member
New MS Member
xXall-hail-MEGATRONXx

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-09-16

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 16:29

this is the best madden game ever i love it this game is getting stupid online Megatron-transformers-1
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 17:36

only reason why everyone is defendin this game against what anyone says about it, and sayin that the game is perfect and people are just bitchin is because everyone on this site are madden heads. because this is everyone's favorite game and love it so much, they want to be believe that everything is realistic and perfectly fine. its as if they're blinded by the love of the game. Truth is, we all know theres no blitz in real life that gets to the QB everytime if hes under center, and no one should have to be forced to run shotgun on madden just to avoid that crap from happening. Its bs, it dont matter if theres a counter for it or not. You should still be able to pass the ball under center against nanos.

as for speed, i do agree in which some cases, its just overated. I cant tell you how many short dump off passes or screens have went for a TD on me or a HUGE gain. it gets pretty rediculous, especially when people are constantly beating you with their halfbacks out of the backfield on passing plays because the linebackers and safeties simply just cannot keep up with them sideline to sideline. Now that people know that, thats how everyones passing game starts off, with their HB, and then that opens up everything else on offense. Its sad how much man coverage has improved this year but people are still playing FAG defense throughout the whole game because they know the HBs cant be covered cuz everyones too slow. yet people wanna say theres nothin wrong with this game. please.....get real
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 18:54

alright, there are things exactly like nano blitzes in the NFL. did you watch the Eagles-Panthers game? the one play, the Eagles LB got to Delhomme as the ball was snapped. the reason NFL teams don't blitz every play is because NFL teams are smart enough to know how to stop the blitzes. a majority of the people complaining about nanos simply don't know how to stop them. and you don't have to only pass out of shotgun. have you tried keeping a TE in to block? how about pinching your O-Line's blocking? these two things will stop most nanos, but people never take the time to think it out. everyone wants something complelety legimate removed from the game because they cannot stop it. there is no such thing as an unstoppable nano. try some different things, and put in the time to get good at Madden, and i think you need to be able to defend against nanos to be good at Madden. adapt to the game, and stop complaining. you want a quick fix, well that won't happen. put in the time to lab, and you can stop it.
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 19:52

i think its fine. better than 09 and thats that all i wanted., but it is a lot more realistic which i wanted and no more bs like fb dives and fl screen every-time

Last edited by 62YSailUnion on 2009-09-17, 19:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 20:05

stop being a little ******. chris johnson is fast....so hes fast in madden.
he can take any play in any game all the way just because hes that fast.
however defenses strategize to prevent it so it dosnt happen as much.
same thing in madden. u can prevent a speed player from beating you.
you just have to PRACTICE...not ******...practice
i suppose you think everything is suppose to be easy, and if it's not, it must be wrong. nanos can and do happen in the NFL. however once again they dont happen as much, because if they fail, there in trouble letting a big play possibly happen....what do u know, same thing in madden. u dont have to run shotgun all game, thats just 1 easy/quick fix. so u go with the easiest solution.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 20:37

in a couple of months every1 will be complaining about this game 2. in the begining of 09 every1 loved it by january every hated 09 same will happen for madden 10
Back to top Go down
crazyrocketfan
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty2009-09-17, 20:47

Sorry you sound like a person that has never played football in his life. First of all so what if chris Johnson is the fastest player in the league. Titans don't run toss plays and outside runs with him all day and he does not break 50 yard runs every game. Everyone in the NFL is smart in this game players take stupid angles so that is why the kickoff return is stupid to. And Nanos don't happen in real football no player in the NFL gets through the center unblocked in real football all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this game is getting stupid online   this game is getting stupid online Empty

Back to top Go down

this game is getting stupid online
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next