Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden Vault???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VICTORious1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Madden Vault??? Empty
PostSubject: Madden Vault???   Madden Vault??? Empty2009-09-11, 17:30

When do they update it?
Back to top Go down
VICTORious1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Madden Vault??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Vault???   Madden Vault??? Empty2009-09-11, 20:27

I guess nobody knows. You guys were saying that the Madden Vault was better than the Madden Lab didn't you? I don't know about the Madden Lab but I have learned more from people's post on this site (Madden School) than from what is in the vault so far. But I don't run the West Coast Offense either. I was just wondering when the next update was.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Madden Vault??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Vault???   Madden Vault??? Empty2009-09-11, 21:05

the vault updates every other week it takes time to find plays that noone else has and scheme's that are truely unique to the vault only...jus bare with us we update more than other places anyhow
Back to top Go down
hoshdude7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Madden Vault??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Vault???   Madden Vault??? Empty2009-09-11, 23:13

Hmmmm....

It says "enjoy 5-10 plays like this a week"

So far since signing up: 0

I am extremely dissapointed I signed up for this s***
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Madden Vault??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Vault???   Madden Vault??? Empty2009-09-11, 23:28

The owner has been busy. How many plays were int it when you signed up? I mean, the games been out for a month. We've got tips in the forums here, we have tips in the exclusive section, we've got tips in the vault, AND we have tips in the ebook. I mean, we put out more tips than any other site. Don't worry though, we'll get back into it and have more updates as the month goes on.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
VICTORious1
New MS Member
New MS Member

Madden Vault??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Vault???   Madden Vault??? Empty2009-09-12, 00:43

MGB Ruthless wrote:
The owner has been busy. How many plays were int it when you signed up? I mean, the games been out for a month. We've got tips in the forums here, we have tips in the exclusive section, we've got tips in the vault, AND we have tips in the ebook. I mean, we put out more tips than any other site. Don't worry though, we'll get back into it and have more updates as the month goes on.
I can be patient. I have only been a member for a little over a week now. I was just wondering when they updated because it hadn't yet and in the thread it said 5 to 10 plays a week. I have learned a lot from the people who post on this site so i can't really complain. Is there usually a message or thread that tells everyone that the vault has been updated?
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Madden Vault??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Vault???   Madden Vault??? Empty2009-09-12, 14:45

Remember that the key to the vault is finding GREAT plays. If you would like, we could put up good plays that work occassionally, but instead we wait until we find plays that can be ran all game.

The vault has been updated. Sorry for the delay this week and thanks for your patience.

http://www.maddenvault.com

So far we have had 24 of the BEST plays/cheats/strategies in the game in now what has been between 3-4 weeks of the game coming out. As stated the updates will vary each week, (the first 2 weeks were updated a lot, this week not that much at all) but as you can see the average is right where it was said to be between 5-10 plays a week.

Bare with us, we arent going to leave you hanging
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

Madden Vault??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madden Vault???   Madden Vault??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Vault???
Page 1 of 1