Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

New Rams Owner........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mjcar89
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-02

New Rams Owner........ Empty
PostSubject: New Rams Owner........   New Rams Owner........ Empty2009-09-11, 01:56

It me mjcar89.....psn is SS_MonteC_On_2s.....AIM is mjcar216

If you are my opponent for the week.....post when ur avaible in this thread....and i'll get back at ya......i check the forums quite frequently on my phone so this is the best and quickest way to get a response from me.

oh yea.....and damn, who used to be the owner for this team.....i have the worst madden team ever assembled lol
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: New Rams Owner........   New Rams Owner........ Empty2009-09-11, 02:50

The rams have a sexy team. Look at that dline. There is not 1 person who can rush on that team. No one ever ever ever could get more then 20 yards rushing with the dline you have. Plus larry johnson and reggie wayne. It isnt a great team, but you will never have to rush 4 to get pressure and you can stop the rush with only a 4 man rush, so all you have to do is manually stop the pass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: New Rams Owner........   New Rams Owner........ Empty2009-09-11, 10:50

welcome to the league MJ, im bout to kick a few people out, most likely that will include your opponent, so when you get a chance check who you play again because it might be changed tomorrow... maybe later today.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: New Rams Owner........   New Rams Owner........ Empty2009-09-11, 12:38

Modrewgnu wrote:
The rams have a sexy team. Look at that dline. There is not 1 person who can rush on that team. No one ever ever ever could get more then 20 yards rushing with the dline you have. Plus larry johnson and reggie wayne. It isnt a great team, but you will never have to rush 4 to get pressure and you can stop the rush with only a 4 man rush, so all you have to do is manually stop the pass.

I got like 90 yards against them Already. Smile

Welcome sir, we should be playing a lot I am the Seahawks owner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rams Owner........   New Rams Owner........ Empty

Back to top Go down

New Rams Owner........
Page 1 of 1