Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?

Go down 
+6
phatso13
get beasted 18
Militant X 1
EggzOverEazy
Big Hungry 702
xMattex
10 posters
AuthorMessage
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty
PostSubject: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-10, 12:47

Tonight, the new season is underway and all the waiting starts to end.
It doesn't matter if you're a Steelers fan or a Titans fan, everyone always picks the winners of the game.
Ever since the NFL Kickoff has turned into a spectacle for the Super Bowl champion of the previous season, that team has NEVER lost.
2004 and 2005, New England defeated Indianapolis and Oakland, respectively.
2006, Pittsburgh defeated Miami.
2007, Indianapolis blew New Orleans out.
2008, the New York Giants took out Washington rather easily.

The Titans beat the Steelers last year, and not only did they beat them, they demolished them, 31-17.
But that was in Nashville.
Will things be different and the Steelers become the first ever Super Bowl champion to lose in the NFL Kickoff game?

I think they will; Tennessee is too focused and has a major chip on their shoulders.
The no-respect Titans will beat the Super Bowl Champion: 24-20.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-10, 12:50

i dont think so, the titans arent as good as people are making them out to be....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-10, 12:55

OMG IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think the titans have lost their edge (and the season hasnt even started) but we'll see. i got the steelers in this one.
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-10, 12:59

The Titans have more weapons than you think.
Chris Johnson, LenDale White and now Javon Ringer at tailback, Nate Washington, Justin Gage (most underrated receiver in the NFL) and rookie Kenny Britt at receiver, Bo Scaife, a very underrated tight end.
Defense, you're looking at Kyle Vandenbosch, Tony Brown, Jason Jones (who sacked Big Ben 3 times), Jevon Kearse, Keith Bulluck, Cortland Finnegan, Michael Griffin and Chris Hope.

The Titans are sick wid it; I don't see them slipping in this one.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-10, 13:13

i dont know, i still think they over achieved last year, and i cant see them repeating what they did last year
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-10, 13:39

Yeah, but remember they won last year WITHOUT Haynesworth and Vandenbosch...I'm just saying.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-10, 13:44

you cats already know that it is impossible for me (a Ravens fan) to like or pick the steelers. so...with that being said.....give me the ....

TITANS!!!
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-10, 13:48

That's gotta be hard for a Ravens fan to do, especially being a rival of both teams.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-10, 14:30

lol, im sorry the titans are not gonna be as good, but if they do reapeat i'll shut up about them forever
Back to top Go down
get beasted 18
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-10, 14:57

Okay Haynesworth was out when they played the steelers last year when they won 31-17.. I live in Nashvillle, but i think that the steelers will beat the titans tonight.. the titans are one demensional aka Chris Johnson... with out him they are nothing .. that is all the titans have to do is stop him and get passed the titans D# and my prediction is 24 - 17 steelers win it.. altho i do want the titans to win cuz i am in nashville,
Back to top Go down
phatso13
New MS Member
New MS Member
phatso13

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-10, 16:55

I am taking the Steelers man they are focused been in training camp they look saltier than the atlantic ocean but i will not take anything away from the titans i say its a close one 14-10
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-10, 17:03

i'm taking the titans....just because chris johnson is on my fantasy football team, and cause of the fact that i probably hate the steelers more then anybody could.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-10, 17:35

the titans should stomp those towles again lol cuz there gonna win but i dont want the titans to win (texans fan) but they are better on offence though (a couple of new wr's) and i dont think big ben is gonna have a good game he made a couple of mistakes last time they met and helped the titans win (with turnovers) so ill be rooting for the steelers but the titans should win they move the ball better on offence than the steelers the final score 35-14 titans come out on top (but im rooting 4 the steelers) im with texans all the way
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-10, 17:42

Obvious answer Smile
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-11, 01:41

Great game..
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-11, 03:24

the score should've been 16-10 if the titans would have made there feild gaols one their kicker missed and the other got blocked steelers lucky but thats good for the afc south though (texans fan) i just hope the titans aint mad and try 2 take it out on the texans lol we gotta go against the titans next weekend
Back to top Go down
Dannyboii225
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dannyboii225

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Madden Curse   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-11, 05:21

Once again the Madden curse is back.. Next up, Larry Fitzgerald.
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-11, 09:02

Lmao.
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-11, 09:03

super_mario90 wrote:
the score should've been 16-10 if the titans would have made there feild gaols one their kicker missed and the other got blocked steelers lucky but thats good for the afc south though (texans fan) i just hope the titans aint mad and try 2 take it out on the texans lol we gotta go against the titans next weekend

Believe me, them niggas are mad. Lol.
Back to top Go down
phatso13
New MS Member
New MS Member
phatso13

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-11, 12:03

yep i said 14-10 it was one helluva game though it was crazy good hope there will be more of this and did you guys see the stomp towel i smell a rivalry could be coming
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-11, 12:44

yea, i think it could happen. the titans disrespected the towel. and the steelers played really well.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty2009-09-11, 21:07

lol at hines ward he fumbled the ball the look on his face priceless pale and No lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?   The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee? Empty

Back to top Go down

The season starts tonight: Pittsburgh or Tennessee?
Page 1 of 1