Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420

Go down 
+4
Devo
super_mario90
BOSTN BEANER
Fudgy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420 Empty
PostSubject: Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420   Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420 Empty2009-09-10, 00:02

alright so....me and eggs have a bet on week one when the eagles play the panthers

if the eagles win eggs must change his name to DeSean Dicked The Cats and put a huge eagles logo in his sig till week 2

if the panthers win I must change my name to Vick Wishes He Was Delhomme and put a huge panthers logo in my sig till week 2

just so that you guys would know the background info....here you go lol

GL EGGS
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420   Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420 Empty2009-09-10, 00:10

Haha this is the game of the week and everyone in the media seems to write off carolina even though they went 12-4 last year.. Should be a good game, good luck to both of u.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420   Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420 Empty2009-09-10, 00:12

umm wow ya'll betting alot man i hope i dont ever play u guys man woooo let me stay away from ya'll lol (just jokeing)
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420   Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420 Empty2009-09-10, 00:13

i'm cheerin for carolina in this game even tho i still like vick...gl both you guys and i hope its a good ass game
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420   Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420 Empty2009-09-10, 00:17

devo408 wrote:
i'm cheerin for carolina

next time you are in the chatbox with me, expect a /kick.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420   Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420 Empty2009-09-10, 00:24

Eggz got this one in the bag... Sorry fudgy carolina is on a mission to redeem
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420   Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420 Empty2009-09-10, 09:48

super_mario90 wrote:
umm wow ya'll betting alot man i hope i dont ever play u guys man woooo let me stay away from ya'll lol (just jokeing)

learn how to spelling JOKING dumbass. the site has a spell checker, but you're obviously too dumb to use it. its easy, if a word is underlined in red, that means you spelled it wrong... yeah i know when you type most of the words are underlines in red, but thats just because you can't spell for jack s***.

but yeah, when you see Fudgy's new name, dont be confused. he'll just be paying his dues. both teams are poised to improve on last year's seasons. i know we're a little... ok, A LOT banged up, but our base is still there.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420   Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420 Empty2009-09-10, 10:29

lol. i want in
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420   Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420 Empty2009-09-10, 11:07

lols fudgy gonna win dem eagles gonna have to beast
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420   Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420 Empty2009-09-20, 04:24

EggzOverEazy wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

learn how to spelling JOKING dumbass. the site has a spell checker, but you're obviously too dumb to use it. its easy, if a word is underlined in red, that means you spelled it wrong... yeah i know when you type most of the words are underlines in red, but thats just because you can't spell for jack s***.

but yeah, when you see Fudgy's new name, dont be confused. he'll just be paying his dues. both teams are poised to improve on last year's seasons. i know we're a little... ok, A LOT banged up, but our base is still there.
hey what are u gonna do challenge me to a spelling bee u little b*tch HAHAHAHAHAH
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420   Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420 Empty2009-09-20, 08:50

super_mario90 wrote:
EggzOverEazy wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

hey what are u gonna do challenge me to a spelling bee u little b*tch HAHAHAHAHAH

sure, you would obviously lose terribly, but you're probably use to losing... seeing as how you're a loser. you've probably never done anything right in life. you probably are such a bum in real life you feel like you can come on here and act like anything you say matters... you're wrong again (and i'm sure you've been wrong a lot, thats why you failed high school).
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420   Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420 Empty2009-09-21, 03:21

EggzOverEazy wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
EggzOverEazy wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

sure, you would obviously lose terribly, but you're probably use to losing... seeing as how you're a loser. you've probably never done anything right in life. you probably are such a bum in real life you feel like you can come on here and act like anything you say matters... you're wrong again (and i'm sure you've been wrong a lot, thats why you failed high school).
lol i never failed anything i actually graduated high school a while back and im living good. so wtf u tlking about i wish u could see the way im living u will prabably kill your self
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420   Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420 Empty2009-09-21, 09:57

super_mario90 wrote:
EggzOverEazy wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:
EggzOverEazy wrote:
super_mario90 wrote:

lol i never failed anything i actually graduated high school a while back and im living good. so wtf u tlking about i wish u could see the way im living u will prabably kill your self

no, you're a pure failure. you're a dumb asshole, what good comes from you? nothing. kill yourself now, do you parents proud for once.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420   Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420 Empty2009-09-25, 03:51

i make good money don't care if u don't beleive me lol (& im not responding again waste of time later)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420   Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fudgy vs. EggzOverEazy420
Page 1 of 1