Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here

Go down 
+8
Devo
BLUEDEVILS
joe_dumars_fan
EggzOverEazy
beeman999
TheDon270
Pr1nceharl3m
Call Me 2K
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-07-26

MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty
PostSubject: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-09, 18:00

An email has been sent out to each team on this list. That fact alone eliminates the onus of responsibility that was initially on us. We CANNOT force you to play games, but it should be your duty to check your own personal email daily - whether it's Madden related, school/job, related, etc. We then can only hope you find the time to respectfully let us know whether or not you can meet our deadline.

Below is a list of teams that have more than 3 games to be played in order to meet our requirement/deadline of 12 games played by September 14

Miami Dolphins - 4 games left
New England Patriots - 8 games left
New York Jets - 5 games left
Philadelphia Eagles - 4 games left
Dallas Cowboys - 6 games left
Washington Redskins - 8 games left
Cleveland Browns - 4 games left
Chicago Bears - 5 games left
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 7 games left
San Diego Chargers - 6 games left
Oakland Raiders - 4 games left
St. Louis Rams - 6 games left
San Fran 49ers - 10 games left
Arizona Cardinals - 5 games left
Seattle Seahawks - 6 games left

There are 5 days left before the deadline. Assuming you can get in one game per day, those with 5 or less games left should be okay. But considering owners play a good amount of their games on the weekend, PLEASE take the time to schedule and get these games in.

Those who have just been recently given a team [10 Days], please let me know so we can place you on a separate list which will remind us of your special circumstance. Failure to let Commish Eggz or I know will mean you do not mind holding yourself to the same expectations of the rest of the list.

For everyone else, please post here letting us know how you plan on getting these games in. If you're having trouble contacting owners, it's your job to let us know so we can help you guys out. Look around on these threads, Commish Eggz and I are diligently working to make sure we find new owners for inactive owners. If there are other issues preventing you from completing 12 by the September 14th deadline, but you can convince us you can get in the full 16 games by September 21, then again, let us know and we'll make arrangements. BOTTOM LINE = COMMUNICATE WITH US.

IF YOU FAIL TO POST IN THIS THREAD AND NOT HAVE 12 GAMES COMPLETED BY THE DEADLINE, WE WILL PLACE YOU ON A LIST OF TEAMS THAT NEED TO BE REPLACED. PRIORITY WILL OF COURSE BE PLACED ON TEAMS WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF GAMES COMPLETED, AND THEN WE WILL WORK OUR WAY DOWN THAT LIST.
Back to top Go down
Pr1nceharl3m
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-09, 18:30

I have 4 games left I'm off tomorrow which is Thursday ima be available all day so guys contact plz aight later
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-09, 19:01

Not sure if you guys will give me an extension..but I believe you guys gave me the chargers about a week ago.....I will do my best to get the 12 games in before the 12th...if you guys give me an extension that will be great, but I still will push for the 12 games before the 12th...just let me know if I am allowed the extension. Thxs
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-09, 19:02

My bad on the last post. I kept saying the 12th when its the 14th....please take my post into consideration
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-09, 19:17

TheDon270 wrote:
Not sure if you guys will give me an extension..but I believe you guys gave me the chargers about a week ago.....I will do my best to get the 12 games in before the 12th...if you guys give me an extension that will be great, but I still will push for the 12 games before the 12th...just let me know if I am allowed the extension. Thxs

You recieved your team less than 10 days ago I believe, so we have you covered. You don't need to get in 12 by the 14th of September, but try and complete as many as you can.

Of course, the ultimate goal is 16 games in by the 21st
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-09, 20:35

my ps3 got YLOD can boot me out gettin a new ps3 not high on priorities list right now a lot of other s*** going on
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-09, 21:29

beeman999 wrote:
my ps3 got YLOD can boot me out gettin a new ps3 not high on priorities list right now a lot of other s*** going on

Understandable. Thanks for letting us know.

Out of curiosity, what are the factors that lead to yellow light? I'm a new ps3 owner, so I'm uneducated on this.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-09, 21:39

basically its mostly caused by either 1) the power supply is dead, or 2) most likely it was caused because some wire has become unattached from the motherboard. something you can fix yourself, i actually did it on my ps2 a long time ago, when i was like 16.

so i think that can be caused by moving your ps3 a lot, using it a lot for long period of times, and other little things i guess. but basically it just takes a lot of bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Pr1nceharl3m
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-09, 21:47

Is anybody on my schedule gonna be on tonite.
Back to top Go down
joe_dumars_fan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-09, 23:09

I'm the Seahawks owner, took over about a week ago. I have gotten as much volume in as I can find, will also do my best to get in the 12 games.

joe_dumars_fan
Back to top Go down
BLUEDEVILS
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-09, 23:28

I just got the Bucs today... I'll try to get the 12 games in but it might be tough.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-10, 00:58

Thxs for giving me some breathing room 2k....I will do my best to have the 12 games in by the 14th....
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-10, 01:02

yeah anybody whose got dolphins on ur schedule at me norcaldevo408 ill be on this weekend tryna knock these games out
Back to top Go down
Super-BOLTS
New MS Member
New MS Member
Super-BOLTS

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-10, 16:56

I'm the New Cowboys owner (less than 10 days). I pretty much have 3 games lined up with the EAGLES and RAMS.

If you have a game with me I'm free this whole weekend just Add me as a friend PSN: Super-BOLTS / AIM: jaybtran
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-10, 23:29

Call Me 2K wrote:
beeman999 wrote:

Understandable. Thanks for letting us know.

Out of curiosity, what are the factors that lead to yellow light? I'm a new ps3 owner, so I'm uneducated on this.

It is when the ps3 overheats and some s*** melts into each other. you can fix it by taking it apart but i got a warranty on it so i aint taking any risks to make the warranty null.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-13, 22:31

yo i got in 2 gms today me and rizvon were supposed to play but i didnt get his messages on PSN till he got off. i added the pats guy but he didnt get back at me. but ill be sure to get the other 6 in by next monday
Back to top Go down
Super-BOLTS
New MS Member
New MS Member
Super-BOLTS

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-13, 23:15

cowboys online now. i need 1 more game to get 12. PSN: Super-BOLTS
Back to top Go down
itsmejoshc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-14, 18:19

Call Me 2K wrote:
TheDon270 wrote:

You recieved your team less than 10 days ago I believe, so we have you covered. You don't need to get in 12 by the 14th of September, but try and complete as many as you can.

Of course, the ultimate goal is 16 games in by the 21st

i cant play my games cuz i sprained my wrist. i need at least a week to heal. my doc got me in a splint.
Back to top Go down
justdontlikeu
New MS Member
New MS Member
justdontlikeu

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-14, 19:57

ha, same thing i just went through 2 weeks ago having what happened to urlacher. u can still play, i am still in cast with 2 ligements now cut and removed. like marvin said, ""Play like A Fu_ _ing Pro Today!
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-14, 20:39

itsmejoshc, did you just sprain your wrist like 2 hours ago? because you asked me if i wanted to play, and i said yeah, in 30 min, then you signed off. just wondering.
Back to top Go down
itsmejoshc
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-14, 20:44

jsmall28 wrote:
itsmejoshc, did you just sprain your wrist like 2 hours ago? because you asked me if i wanted to play, and i said yeah, in 30 min, then you signed off. just wondering.

ya dat was before i went into practice mode to see if da splint would help but im done for a while til im healed.
Back to top Go down
Super-BOLTS
New MS Member
New MS Member
Super-BOLTS

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-16, 06:17

MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Icon_lol lol thats funny. pushin buttons really is not that hard but yeah. If you have games with the COWBOYS let me know PSN: Super-BOLTS / AIM: jaybtran.

i'll be able to play pretty much anytime the next 2 days.. untill Friday.
Back to top Go down
itsmejoshc
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty2009-09-16, 11:25

Super-BOLTS wrote:
MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Icon_lol lol thats funny. pushin buttons really is not that hard but yeah. If you have games with the COWBOYS let me know PSN: Super-BOLTS / AIM: jaybtran.

i'll be able to play pretty much anytime the next 2 days.. untill Friday.

when u sprain ur wrist let me know if u have any mobility in ur hands and fingers without any pain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here   MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here Empty

Back to top Go down

MG-PS3 Deadline Warning - List of Teams Here
Page 1 of 1