Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How the hell can i do this!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A RaPiDmOnKeY
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-08

How the hell can i do this! Empty
PostSubject: How the hell can i do this!   How the hell can i do this! Empty2009-09-09, 13:19

look ive been playing madden 10 for like 2 days and this lil kid i know is like massivly massicuring me... I tried most of the plays im using pit offence and full coverage offence and some how this lil kid is gettin right through my D line and my O line i cant figure out how so far ive mastered the spin move that this site has to offer which was very helpfull and i tried the pinch and few times and i must not be doing it right.. anyone have any tips..
Back to top Go down
SteelerBHawk
New MS Member
New MS Member
SteelerBHawk

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: How the hell can i do this!   How the hell can i do this! Empty2009-09-09, 14:13

are u plaing a lot zone
or man and if he blitzing someone is open use shotgun and use ur checkdowns
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: How the hell can i do this!   How the hell can i do this! Empty2009-09-09, 14:17

try Atl playbook thats a great PB for any team in my opinion. do alot of plays, get into his head man
Back to top Go down
brazil
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
brazil

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: How the hell can i do this!   How the hell can i do this! Empty2009-09-09, 21:32

For offense, go to the lab and practice running plays against random defenses. On defense, mix up your play calling.
Back to top Go down
A RaPiDmOnKeY
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-09-08

PostSubject: Re: How the hell can i do this!   How the hell can i do this! Empty2009-09-10, 01:06

Thanks that really helped i finally wooped his ass lol pintched most of my defensive plays now i need help on superstar mode what would be the best for a new quarter back rookie where should i put the stat points

GT: A RaPiDmOnKeY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the hell can i do this!   How the hell can i do this! Empty

Back to top Go down

How the hell can i do this!
Page 1 of 1