Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

tired of lossing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ravensfan#20
New MS Member
New MS Member
ravensfan#20

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-09-06

tired of lossing Empty
PostSubject: tired of lossing   tired of lossing Empty2009-09-08, 19:49

I have a problume I need to switch team after every game. I am much better then most of the people i play but i cant stick with a team. I use a new team and by half I hate that team. Sombody needs to help me with finding a team. I would like to have two good running backs one speed one trucking or both speed. I would like to have pritty good and fast WR. I good TE a good QB and a great O. And When your done telling me what team to try can you tell me how to use them and what Offensive Strategy to use. I need help because i am tired of losing to people that I am much better then. Thanks
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

tired of lossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: tired of lossing   tired of lossing Empty2009-09-08, 20:02

i have this problem too.. i always seem to find sumthin wrong wit every team that i think i cant live wit.. but u gotta pick ur poison.. u gotta decide what problems u can work thru and make better..

but umm i would suggest the bears.. hester can b ur decent WR wit blazing speed.. earl bennett is another WR that is pretty good.. but they have a really good RB and jay cutler now at QB.. they fit what u said on o.. they also got a good d..

wit them i would suggest u find ways to exploit the speed of hester.. like crossin routes and maybe even sum deep routes to burn the CBs.. get the ball to forte as much as u can.. passes to the RB seem to work very well this year.. and make sure u find a good PB wit good run and PA plays to keep ur opponent guessin on what ur guna do.. what i do is find a nice scheme where i move the FB in motion when runnin then move him in motion to the same spot on a PA play.. works pretty well for me..

but a nice tip for u thats as simple as can b but it can really effect the strength of ur pass game.. its called route pulling.. just pick a play where u want a flat route from the RB.. flip the play at the playcall screen, hit the RB on a drag then flip the play again b4 the snap.. the RB will keep the route and run a flat route.. its an easy man beater
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

tired of lossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: tired of lossing   tired of lossing Empty2009-09-08, 20:08

Steelers... Cowboys.. Falcons.. Philly.. Pats..

u should b worryin about teams offense n ish

the offense works cuz of ur scheme

its better if u pick teams with sick defense... Steelers .. Packers.. Ravens..

but styll.. u have to tell ppl wat do u like to run on offense
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

tired of lossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: tired of lossing   tired of lossing Empty2009-09-08, 20:11

falcons. a bruising rb in turner norwood a fast rb roddy white good wr tony g good te matt ryan good qb.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

tired of lossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: tired of lossing   tired of lossing Empty2009-09-08, 20:13

dreday u r right will all except one thing.. u cant win wit scheme alone no matter what anyone says.. yea scheme has a big effect on how good ur offense is but u gotta have sum talent at the skill positions.. if u got a 40 overall QB, ur pass game isnt guna work that well cuz they cant throw for s***.. and if u got WRs that cant catch the ball, u wont move the ball.. yea bout 95% of ur ability to move the ball is ur scheme but u still need a solid team or u cant move the ball..
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

tired of lossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: tired of lossing   tired of lossing Empty2009-09-08, 20:23

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
dreday u r right will all except one thing.. u cant win wit scheme alone no matter what anyone says.. yea scheme has a big effect on how good ur offense is but u gotta have sum talent at the skill positions.. if u got a 40 overall QB, ur pass game isnt guna work that well cuz they cant throw for s***.. and if u got WRs that cant catch the ball, u wont move the ball.. yea bout 95% of ur ability to move the ball is ur scheme but u still need a solid team or u cant move the ball..

lol i kno bro but steelers n ravens n packers n bears... have the best d ... they qbs for good too
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

tired of lossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: tired of lossing   tired of lossing Empty2009-09-08, 20:35

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
i have this problem too.. i always seem to find sumthin wrong wit every team that i think i cant live wit.. but u gotta pick ur poison.. u gotta decide what problems u can work thru and make better..

but umm i would suggest the bears.. hester can b ur decent WR wit blazing speed.. earl bennett is another WR that is pretty good.. but they have a really good RB and jay cutler now at QB.. they fit what u said on o.. they also got a good d..

wit them i would suggest u find ways to exploit the speed of hester.. like crossin routes and maybe even sum deep routes to burn the CBs.. get the ball to forte as much as u can.. passes to the RB seem to work very well this year.. and make sure u find a good PB wit good run and PA plays to keep ur opponent guessin on what ur guna do.. what i do is find a nice scheme where i move the FB in motion when runnin then move him in motion to the same spot on a PA play.. works pretty well for me..

but a nice tip for u thats as simple as can b but it can really effect the strength of ur pass game.. its called route pulling.. just pick a play where u want a flat route from the RB.. flip the play at the playcall screen, hit the RB on a drag then flip the play again b4 the snap.. the RB will keep the route and run a flat route.. its an easy man beater

thats how u route plug eh.. thanks lol
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

tired of lossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: tired of lossing   tired of lossing Empty2009-09-08, 20:38

yes, very simple but it can make a good play great.. its already helpin my o out.. i learned it like 2 days ago lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tired of lossing Empty
PostSubject: Re: tired of lossing   tired of lossing Empty

Back to top Go down

tired of lossing
Page 1 of 1