Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

MSFL Draft Order

Go down 
+9
ouncgametime
ihaveadream-mlk
-iBleedGreen-
bigbuddah
Raydar
TheGio-Gio
Ketcham While They're Hot
BroadwaE
Downtown YuckieBrown
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
itsmejoshc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-28

MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-10, 11:59

Johnny_PotSmoker wrote:
i can only do so much my dude sam. i can pay for the league(which i have). i can post about it, i can pm,im....but i need guys to show up

i'm here i been watching. i think the inactives might not be watching the thread. make sure to email the league and maybe just do it thru email? and have us send u a list of teams we want and long enough to make sure we get a team based on that list?
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-10, 12:03

i did that, i will email the owners again. just keep lookin man. time limit is no 2-3 hours...no more....draft is gonna finish tonight
Back to top Go down
itsmejoshc
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-10, 12:12

Johnny_PotSmoker wrote:
i did that, i will email the owners again. just keep lookin man. time limit is no 2-3 hours...no more....draft is gonna finish tonight

just in case i dont check my email in time please give me the team at the top of this list that isnt taken and work your way down to whichever team is available (49ers are my first choice, etc.) thanks!

San Francisco 49ers 73
New England Patriots 93
Pittsburgh Steelers 92
New York Giants 89
Philadelphia Eagles 88
San Diego Chargers 88
Tennessee Titans 87
Indianapolis Colts 87
Arizona Cardinals 86
Dallas Cowboys 85
Carolina Panthers 83
Baltimore Ravens 82
Minnesota Vikings 80
Atlanta Falcons 81
Chicago Bears 79
Washington Redskins 79
Green Bay Packers 78
Houston Texans 75
New Orleans Saints 74
Buffalo Bills 78
New York Jets 78

Seattle Seahawks 77
Miami Dolphins 77

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 74

Jacksonville Jaguars 71
Oakland Raiders 71
Denver Broncos 70
Kansas City Chiefs 69
Cleveland Browns 68
Cincinnati Bengals 67
St. Louis Rams 66
Detroit Lions 65
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-10, 12:42

Ppl need to actually check the email they list for leaguedaddy and not jus a bs account so this can work smoothly
Back to top Go down
justdontlikeu
New MS Member
New MS Member
justdontlikeu

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-10, 16:35

hey, this is my list for my picks when they come up to speed this up.

New England Patriots 93
Pittsburgh Steelers 92
New York Giants 89
Philadelphia Eagles 88
San Diego Chargers 88
Tennessee Titans 87
Indianapolis Colts 87
Arizona Cardinals 86
Dallas Cowboys 85
Carolina Panthers 83
Baltimore Ravens 82
Chicago Bears 79
green bay
Minnesota Vikings 80
Atlanta Falcons 81
Washington Redskins 79
Back to top Go down
KeithKaz2199
New MS Member
New MS Member
KeithKaz2199

Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-10, 21:02

Hey man, just got ur email and checked this at the same time. I hate these people
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-11, 15:30

ya know what.....i'll take the loss on the money i paid for this league. you wonder why we haven't started a game yet? the reason is the same that i am cancelling this league. inactivity....i have tried,, i posted here, i have pm'd, on more than one occasion i have im'd as well as emailing anyone that signed up for leaguedaddy. this is not directed to those people that have been inquiring for quite some time, but just like me...the bad apples have ruined the barrell for all of us.

i'm now done. if buddah wants to try to continue this he can...he is a commish and the league daddy is already paid for for 6 months wether we use it or not.

later
steve a.k.a yuckman a.k.a johnny_potsmoker
Back to top Go down
itsmejoshc
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-11, 15:38

Johnny_PotSmoker wrote:
ya know what.....i'll take the loss on the money i paid for this league. you wonder why we haven't started a game yet? the reason is the same that i am cancelling this league. inactivity....i have tried,, i posted here, i have pm'd, on more than one occasion i have im'd as well as emailing anyone that signed up for leaguedaddy. this is not directed to those people that have been inquiring for quite some time, but just like me...the bad apples have ruined the barrell for all of us.

i'm now done. if buddah wants to try to continue this he can...he is a commish and the league daddy is already paid for for 6 months wether we use it or not.

later
steve a.k.a yuckman a.k.a johnny_potsmoker

can we just do it with the active people then?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-11, 15:47

we dnt have enough active members to start a league
Back to top Go down
justdontlikeu
New MS Member
New MS Member
justdontlikeu

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-11, 15:47

potsmoke, something must be off cause i have not gotten one of your emails, but have from leaguedaddy about other things. Plus, i have been on ms about 6 times a day. maybe samething wrong on there end?
Back to top Go down
BroadwaE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BroadwaE

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-11, 17:45

2 ALL DA DEM STUPID ASS NON MADDEN KIDS YALL SUCK A MEAN ONE IM OUT IMA TAKE TRIP OUTTA TOWN SINCE I AINT GONNA STICK MY FOOT UP NOBODYS ANUS...GOOD JOB JOHN ITS JUST DA DUCKS WHO F..ED UP
Back to top Go down
http://www.MySpace.Com/BwaE
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-11, 19:57

yo it'll be ok...the sim section is not going anywahere trust me...things fail all the time aight we will get somethin poppin caus im workin on some stuff right now with another league that has had 40 season under they belt going back to ps2 days ok so they are established and im trying so hard to get them here...all we need is more players more good solid players to start a league so recruite wen ever u get a chance...u play a lobby rat and u think they fit our rules ask em to join our site and section..u apart of any other leagues give me they contact info so i can talk to em try and get them here if they arent established on another site. the dream is not gon we jus need to work a lil bit harder and i wont fail yall. sometimes u gotta take a step or 2 back to take 5 steps forward.
Back to top Go down
KeithKaz2199
New MS Member
New MS Member
KeithKaz2199

Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-12, 10:54

aight....well whatever happens im still in
Back to top Go down
Raydar
New MS Member
New MS Member
Raydar

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-12, 20:55

You're doing the right thing. I would rather wait and get committed owners and have a successful and fun league.
Back to top Go down
TheGio-Gio
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-13, 08:31

yes same here.
Back to top Go down
ouncgametime
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-13, 08:41

yea i agree with what ur doing im still in
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-13, 22:44

if any of you have friends that play like u bring em over if u think they will be commited and dont forget to recruite
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-21, 14:56

Are we for real still picking teams? damn lets go!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty2009-09-21, 20:45

No the league is suspended for now...we need more active guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MSFL Draft Order   MSFL Draft Order - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MSFL Draft Order
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2