Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden?

Go down 
+4
TheDon270
jsmall28
seymo241
getbuck
8 posters
AuthorMessage
getbuck
New MS Member
New MS Member
getbuck

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-07

NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden? Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden?   NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden? Empty2009-09-07, 01:07

im using myskill and my rushing offense is on all-madden. im averaging 3.5 yds, whats the best way to use mcfadden(jukes, cuts, trucking, stiff-arm, spin) and what playbook would be the best? also what kind of plays such as 2 WR split pitch, stretch outside, 3 dive week, anything will help please.

THANKS EVERYBODY WHO REPLIED TO THIS, MY RUN GAME IS OFFICIALLY BACK. lol

Last edited by getbuck on 2009-09-07, 23:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seymo241
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden?   NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden? Empty2009-09-07, 11:39

you can run with him
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden?   NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden? Empty2009-09-07, 11:47

i would try stretches and pitches because of his speed. formation isn't all that important. only advice i would give you is, if you are running towards a side with no WRs and a cornerback is still near the sideline, motion a TE, so he will get blocked.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden?   NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden? Empty2009-09-07, 12:11

west coast offense man....you can use the quick toss.....or far pro or near pro, i think thats the formation, but pick hb inside....motion full back between center and guard, then hike the ball...that gets respectable yards in most cases...and if you use any shotgun formation to pass the ball, you can catch your opponent off guard by throwing in a run from shotgun....i've done all this and i'm still averaging over 100 yards a game on the ground...i hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Deez
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-07

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden?   NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden? Empty2009-09-07, 16:21

TheDon270 wrote:
west coast offense man....you can use the quick toss.....or far pro or near pro, i think thats the formation, but pick hb inside....motion full back between center and guard, then hike the ball...that gets respectable yards in most cases...and if you use any shotgun formation to pass the ball, you can catch your opponent off guard by throwing in a run from shotgun....i've done all this and i'm still averaging over 100 yards a game on the ground...i hope this helps.

what do they mean when they keep saying west coast offense? and whats the best formation for the raiders i heard twins wasnt that bad...
Back to top Go down
mattP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mattP

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden?   NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden? Empty2009-09-07, 16:30

let me just say.. no1 uses the raiders for their offense... use darren mcfadden to run the ball.. short passes with jeff garcia.. throw in screens and tosses
Back to top Go down
sowskillz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden?   NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden? Empty2009-09-07, 16:36

Oaklands line isn't all that good, I'd recommend using Mcfadden out of the backfield on little screen plays his speed and catching ability are great. If you want to run with him I'd say use Toss plays like the above people have said, but cause of the raiders O-Line you might not have much success. Try to block to the side your running, use play action passes and throw to him out of the backfield, but where he is most explosive I'd say is out of the backfield that is where he is going to do most of his damage. I'd run out of single back doubles or 3 wr formations to make the D think your going to pass and mix it up.
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden?   NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden? Empty2009-09-08, 10:27

west coast is a playbook you can choose to use when picking your team. just hit RT or R2 to get to the playbook options when selecting your team uniform.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden?   NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden? Empty

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP! what is the best way to use darren mcfadden?
Page 1 of 1