Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th

Go down 
+4
mase1420
bigbuddah
Fudgy
Modrewgnu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty
PostSubject: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-07-21, 16:37

it seems like all the rumored trades are going down right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-07-21, 17:02

i guess we'll see what boss can truly do as the leader at the position. It's his time to shine.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-07-21, 17:34

this is a big deal madden wise for the saint man shockey is arguable the fastest and best TE in the game on both sides....the saints now have a TE that is a game changer line em wide 3rd and short is automatic seam routes one on one with the safety is impossible to stop...with marcus colsten on his right it is the same situation he had with plaxico...with the upgraded defense i see the saints being 1 of the teams that make a serious jump from on the 80's overall to a premier 90 overall team....HUGE DEAL
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-07-21, 20:21

it seems to me like the giants screwed Shocky over with this deal. He has been nothing but greatness to their organization ever since he became a giant and how they just let him go wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
mase1420
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-07-21, 20:48

Shocky ego is too big for his helmet. lol the Giants did the right thing by getting rid of him
Back to top Go down
EaRThQuAKEx9
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EaRThQuAKEx9

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-07-21, 20:58

r u kidding me? would it be a smart choice to get rid of ocho cinco in cincy???? or T.O. in dallas??? he one of the best recieving te in the NFL today. dont give me that b.s. crap that his ego is to big 4 his helmet. i can make a list of players that help their franchise with a big ego.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-07-21, 21:19

Shocky had fun, a down to earth attitude, and a will to win. WHAT ELSE CAN YOU ASK 4?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-07-21, 22:43

yo did anyone pay attention to shocky lol....he didnt wanna go ta da superbowl he didnt go ta the ring ceremony wasnt up wen they won the espy he didnt want to be in new york he told erbody that before and after the draft wen they were thinking about it...shocky wanted out they granted his wish....cincy is dumb for keeping chad wen he doesnt wanna be there max value for him woulda been 1st and 2nd round pick plus a player to help there SORRY freakin defense let have wr they shoulda let him go to
Back to top Go down
EaRThQuAKEx9
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EaRThQuAKEx9

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-07-22, 10:54

shocky and jason taylor were both traded away, in my opinion, both were stupid trades.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-07-22, 12:54

Man, There's no excuse for the saints not making the playoffs this year.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-07-22, 13:44

WinkYouOut wrote:
Man, There's no excuse for the saints not making the playoffs this year.
I can give you one. their secondary.

Giants shouldnt have traded Shockey... All they have left is Kevin Boss who had like 10 receptions last year.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-07-22, 14:35

Yea but Boss didnt play until the end of the season. From what he did play, he played great. Give him some credit.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-07-23, 21:53

Fudgy wrote:
it seems to me like the giants screwed Shock over with this deal. He has been nothing but greatness to their organization ever since he became a giant and how they just let him go wasn't right.

If i'm not mistaken shockey wanted out of N.Y. "right". So I think he's a happy man going to the saints and N.Y. well miss him alto this year, wait and see.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-07-23, 21:56

Fudgy wrote:
i guess we'll see what boss can truly do as the leader at the position. It's his time to shine.

Boss well be adequate at this position but he's not J. Shockey and the saints well be marching into the playoffs this year.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-07-24, 01:14

yeah boss will do his thing but i mean that system is not a TE friendly system so run blocking and a few out routes and he will do wat he is possed ta do good trade for saints NY is dumb for not making this trade in this yrs draft to help there team to repeat THIS yr...im my opinion madden wise they shouldnt have the overall they have specially now with shockey gon they should be like 85 that team is trash right now horrible secondary no offense besides burress and that steve smith and senoris moss needs to turn it on if they have any hope on offense period
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-07-24, 09:13

bigbuddah wrote:
yeah boss will do his thing but i mean that system is not a TE friendly system so run blocking and a few out routes and he will do wat he is possed ta do good trade for saints NY is dumb for not making this trade in this yrs draft to help there team to repeat THIS yr...im my opinion madden wise they shouldnt have the overall they have specially now with shockey gon they should be like 85 that team is trash right now horrible secondary no offense besides burress and that steve smith and senoris moss needs to turn it on if they have any hope on offense period

Same trash team that won the superbowl, I think we all know that they got lucky last year but whats that saying, better to be lucky than good...
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty2008-08-01, 22:17

haha yeah i feel u...but they played they hearts out tho...the deserved to win that game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th   shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th Empty

Back to top Go down

shockey to saints for a 2nd and a 5th
Page 1 of 1