Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

New Seahawks Owner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-07-26

New Seahawks Owner Empty
PostSubject: New Seahawks Owner   New Seahawks Owner Empty2009-09-03, 22:02

The Seahawks aren't the most feared of teams, but I have faith they'll do well under our the guidance of our newest owner - joe_dumars_fan

Based on his resume, he's at least somewhat knowledgeable about the hardcore madden scene. He's gonna have his hands full with the Hawks, but keep a look out for this dude during future seasons.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

New Seahawks Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Seahawks Owner   New Seahawks Owner Empty2009-09-03, 22:14

Joe, welcome to the league man. you're gonna love the competition.
Back to top Go down
joe_dumars_fan
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-30

New Seahawks Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Seahawks Owner   New Seahawks Owner Empty2009-09-04, 19:25

Thanks for the welcome. I'm ready to prove myself, hopefully I can turn there 0-2 start into a playoff run.

joe
Back to top Go down
justdontlikeu
New MS Member
New MS Member
justdontlikeu

Number of posts : 44

New Seahawks Owner Empty
PostSubject: thanks man   New Seahawks Owner Empty2009-09-05, 08:32

2k, what gives bra. Just had 4 ligaments relased in hand and get back outta hopital and my team swipped. Thought i gave u a heads up i would be down for a few days?
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

Number of posts : 243

New Seahawks Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Seahawks Owner   New Seahawks Owner Empty2009-09-05, 08:44

justdontlikeu wrote:
2k, what gives bra. Just had 4 ligaments relased in hand and get back outta hopital and my team swipped. Thought i gave u a heads up i would be down for a few days?

Hey man

All I got was an email on Friday, August 8th, saying you would get games on Saturday and Sunday night. It's been 1 week since then, and I haven't heard anything else, so I replaced your team.

You also didn't mention anything about ligaments and your hand, I would have taken that into consideration. But at the same time, I don't know if that would have worked in your favor? Do you think it's best to be on the sticks so soon?

If so, contact me through email and I assure you we'll work something out. You've got my word.

Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

New Seahawks Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Seahawks Owner   New Seahawks Owner Empty2009-09-05, 11:00

yeah justdontlikeu, that was my bad, too. me and 2k both decided to remove you because you were behind the pace you had set for the deadline.

TRUST ME, we had NO idea you were in the hospital, or ANYTHING like that. we are 2 very understanding commissioners, and we would have totally have arranged something for you break from Madden so that you could have stayed in the league.

unfortunately, we truly believe you had either forgotten about the league, or had just completely written us off, and we filled your spot. if you would like to get back in, and we hope you do, we can bump you up to the top of the waiting list, so we can give you a team AS SOON AS someone gets kicked or dropped.

just let us know, and again, we're sorry for the misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Seahawks Owner Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Seahawks Owner   New Seahawks Owner Empty

Back to top Go down

New Seahawks Owner
Page 1 of 1