Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

FG from my 1yrd line...... WTF????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
halljam
New MS Member
New MS Member
halljam

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-08-10

FG from my 1yrd line...... WTF???? Empty
PostSubject: FG from my 1yrd line...... WTF????   FG from my 1yrd line...... WTF???? Empty2009-09-02, 17:16

I played a guy yesterday who did this, i was up 21-7 with the G-Men next thing you know hes kicking the ball off at my 1yrd line, if i pick it up its a safety, if he picks it up touchdown and most of the time it would just hit my TE foot and he would get the ball; it never went out of bounds and he did it repeatedly. Final score 42-21. WTFFFFFF death

How do you stop this? Is it possible?
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: FG from my 1yrd line...... WTF????   FG from my 1yrd line...... WTF???? Empty2009-09-02, 17:27

its a glitch, i heard of this, just dont know how to execute it. i recently came across some glitches you can do as well, like lagging field goal attempts with the use of your modem and repeatedly tapping 'X' (ps3)/ 'A' (xbox) when the booth reviews a play during 2 minute warnings to make the game quit with no loss. pretty crazy siht that's been dicovered already. crappy stuff to make online play a headache for the victim of it!
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: FG from my 1yrd line...... WTF????   FG from my 1yrd line...... WTF???? Empty2009-09-02, 18:19

lol that 1yd line kick off gltich on 09 was donw with the qb walk uhad to run i nthe post on a 2 pt conversion so next time see if hes fukin with the post at all.just like that 30 yd kick off thing still in 10 too.ud think ea patch this by now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FG from my 1yrd line...... WTF????   FG from my 1yrd line...... WTF???? Empty

Back to top Go down

FG from my 1yrd line...... WTF????
Page 1 of 1