Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

blockin kickoffs

Go down 
+4
MistaFaded
super_mario90
DaTBa1LHaWK
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
8 posters
AuthorMessage
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-01-29

blockin kickoffs Empty
PostSubject: blockin kickoffs   blockin kickoffs Empty2009-09-01, 23:24

recently when someone kicks the ball to me i tend to take control of the front line on the kickoff, before the kick is in the air i get to control the player for 1-2 seconds before its kicked. so i usually try to hit the kicker too see what happens, usually i just run right though but today my player blocked the kickoff and the kicker recovered it and got the ball back for the offense, man i was pissed. sometimes i bump the kicker and the ball comes weaker by 5 or 10 yards, but has anybody had this happen to them?
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

blockin kickoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: blockin kickoffs   blockin kickoffs Empty2009-09-02, 00:29

haha yea my friend sumhow did that the other day to sumone.. he blocked the kick and returned it for a td.. damn its guna fuckin suck once ppl figure out how to do this on every kick off.. i have a feelin ill stop playin online VERY soon
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

blockin kickoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: blockin kickoffs   blockin kickoffs Empty2009-09-02, 02:15

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
haha yea my friend sumhow did that the other day to sumone.. he blocked the kick and returned it for a td.. damn its guna fuckin suck once ppl figure out how to do this on every kick off.. i have a feelin ill stop playin online VERY soon
HAHAHAHAHAH yeah i wonder why let me guess cuz u keep loseing connection or something what ever man. that some real gay s*** who ever thought of that
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

blockin kickoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: blockin kickoffs   blockin kickoffs Empty2009-09-02, 03:24

Jus send a e mail 2 ea and they will probley patch it
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

blockin kickoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: blockin kickoffs   blockin kickoffs Empty2009-09-02, 09:18

hahahaha i totally forgot to post about this. the first few days the game came out i noticed you could do this. one of the first games i played i was usering the guy up front of the kicker, and i was just holding down, or up, i forget which one. but my guy ran RIGHT AT the kicker, and i immediately thought "wow i could have blocked that shit", good to know its not the best idea.
Back to top Go down
stinky_night_gown
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
stinky_night_gown

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2009-08-20

blockin kickoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: blockin kickoffs   blockin kickoffs Empty2009-09-02, 17:38

super_mario90 wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
HAHAHAHAHAH yeah i wonder why let me guess cuz u keep loseing connection or something what ever man. that some real gay s*** who ever thought of that

what's a lost connection have to do with this topic? hahaha u trippin' mayne.
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

blockin kickoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: blockin kickoffs   blockin kickoffs Empty2009-09-02, 17:52

that super_mario dude is weird as a muthafucka. He is always sayin some off the wall bullshit.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

blockin kickoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: blockin kickoffs   blockin kickoffs Empty2009-09-02, 18:06

super_mario90 wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:

umm bruh.. my bad connection is on my PS3.. if yo dumb ass had looked it says under my name that i play on 360 and PS3.. my 360 works fine, my PS3 doesnt.. so answer me this then mario.. if ppl figure out how to block kickoffs everytime, and everyone starts doin it, u wont quit? haha nvm u will prolly learn how to and start doin it just like every other bum online.. thats all u r to anyone on this site, especially me.. just an online duck wit a big mouth
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-04-04

blockin kickoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: blockin kickoffs   blockin kickoffs Empty2009-09-02, 18:17

lmao yo whe nthe game first came out me n mvp was playin unranked ne cpu blocked his by itself on kickoff.well actually dude tackled his kicker.i was laughin my ass off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

blockin kickoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: blockin kickoffs   blockin kickoffs Empty

Back to top Go down

blockin kickoffs
Page 1 of 1