Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!!

Go down 
+14
Playaboy23
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
tuki94
Devo
Fudopi is That Dude
Big Hungry 702
Mister_JP
DaTBa1LHaWK
EggzOverEazy
CJDAWGG14
super_mario90
chrisc2006
USMC7212
I Gargle Cum
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
I Gargle Cum
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-07-07

YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!!   YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!! Empty2009-09-01, 15:16

Yo Mamma quits Madden!!!! That’s what all you bums wanted, but your dreams did not come true because on August 30th Yo Mamma, the pro gamer, currred the rap artist, (Ya Boy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXyp6Ps6xls ) for 2 stacks, at the main line gaming tournament! This proves that entertainers should never step in the same arena as us pro gamers! All that Bow Wow and The Game youtube **** means nothing! I put the Madden community on my back and I most definitely was not going to let you guys down! Its time for us gamers to go mainstream! I have a few numbers of celebrities who say they play this Madden but I cant make it out to all these states and city’s so Im sending you guys out to were these ducks live to currrrrr there **** in, I need states and citys from you guyz
Back to top Go down
USMC7212
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
USMC7212

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!!   YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!! Empty2009-09-01, 15:58

You're bragging about beating a person in madden? You don't get out much do you?
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!!   YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!! Empty2009-09-01, 16:27

He beat him for $2000. Pretty good for an hours worth of work. A-rod money.
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!!   YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!! Empty2009-09-01, 16:44

umm ok! so what lol wtf
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!!   YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!! Empty2009-09-01, 16:46

2 stacks aint s*** bow wow and the game bet 1oo stacks
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!!   YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!! Empty2009-09-01, 16:49

super mario, just stop posting. Yomama doesn't have 100 stacks to put up, while Bow Wow and the Game and can throw it out like candy.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!!   YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!! Empty2009-09-01, 17:49

hahaha super mario, you act like you put up 2k in a game of madden before.

throwing down 2 G's is confidence in your game.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!!   YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!! Empty2009-09-01, 17:57

EggzOverEazy wrote:

naw on the real sumone needs to ban this dude on the real.. all he ever do when he posts is try to beef wit dudes.. i havent seen one post where he hasnt tried to beef wit sumone.. he know he a scrub and he would never put 2 Gs on a game..

i have a similar situation wit my friend.. im not tryin to put down that much cuz i dont have it but im tryin to put down over 100.. but dude said he wont cuz he dont wana lose it all.. yet he talks sooooo much s*** bout how he guna beat me.. thats completely contradicting!!
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!!   YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!! Empty2009-09-01, 18:30

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
EggzOverEazy wrote:

naw on the real sumone needs to ban this dude on the real.. all he ever do when he posts is try to beef wit dudes.. i havent seen one post where he hasnt tried to beef wit sumone.. he know he a scrub and he would never put 2 Gs on a game..

i have a similar situation wit my friend.. im not tryin to put down that much cuz i dont have it but im tryin to put down over 100.. but dude said he wont cuz he dont wana lose it all.. yet he talks sooooo much s*** bout how he guna beat me.. thats completely contradicting!!

i see you talkin about banning dudes more than anyone whats up with that!?
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!!   YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!! Empty2009-09-01, 18:59

Mister_JP wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
EggzOverEazy wrote:

i see you talkin about banning dudes more than anyone whats up with that!?

only times i said that was for mario for constantly causin problems and thats all he does on this site.. and for maddenking cuz he was sayin s*** like "fuk yo dead gma" and s*** to the don.. all of that is ban worthy IMO and imma voice my opinion so i would say they should b banned
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!!   YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!! Empty2009-09-01, 20:22

yea, im with hawk on this onep. maddenking stepped over the line, and mario does only talk s*** to dudes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!!   YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!! Empty2009-09-01, 20:39

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:
yea, im with hawk on this onep. maddenking stepped over the line, and mario does only talk s*** to dudes.

yea and those r the only times i say ppl should b banned.. im not just guna ****** and say sumone should b banned for having a different opinion like others.. i feel mario doesnt contribute anythin to this site except for causin problems in the forums and yea i would guarantee most say maddenking took it too far by bringin fam into it, especially dead fam
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!!   YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!! Empty2009-09-01, 21:08

yea,that was hella fuckedd up, family should be kept out of this web site. its about sports, not s*** talkin, save that crap for myspace.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!!   YoMAMA VS YA BOY for 2 Stacks!!!!!!! Empty2009-09-01, 21:33

**** bitches, lose money, **** bitches, lose money