Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Rules and Sign-ups

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

Rules and Sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Sign-ups   Rules and Sign-ups Empty2008-07-18, 01:00

The way this will work is that you play games against other members of this site on ncaa football 09 and at the end of every week, a ranking list of the best ncaa football 09 players on this site will be put together and updated weekly. The rankings will be based on your record against the other players on this site, the skill level of your opponents and the teams you use. The rankings will be determined by a committee of adminstrators and moderators.

Note: Margin of victory is not taken into consideration. This is to prevent running up the score in an attempt to try to work your way up the rankings.

Here are the rules of the MS NCAA Football 09 Challenge:

1. Any member of this site can play anyother member of this site at any time as long as both members agree. (You can play the same guy as many times as you want) You could play 1 game a week or 20 games a week its up to you.

2. Games must be played as ranked games, that way there is a way to verify the scores and results.

3. You must report your scores the day you play the game. The winner is responsible for reporting scores, Faluire to do this may result in the game(s) not being counted toward your record. When you report your scores you must include both your record, your opponents record, the teams used, and the score. You can also include some videos from easportsworld or a little summary of the game, but that is optional. Report you scores here:
http://forum.madden-school.com/xbox-360-ncaa-09-challenge-f56/report-your-scores-t846.htm

4. You may use any team you like. Do not whine if someone uses a better team than you, someone's team will always be better, thats just the way it is.

5. Glitching will not be tolerated, i have already been d/c glitched, i have no idea how to do it but apparently people already know some glitches. If you glitch you will be kicked out. Pretty much just don't d/c glitch and you'll be fine

IN ORDER TO SIGN UP FOR THIS YOU MUST REPLY TO THE POST WITH THE GAMERTAG THAT YOU WILL BE PLAYING WITH. all games must be played using that gamertag otherwise it won't count. Please send friend requests to the gamertags that are posted by other members so it is easier to get games in.

Keep in mind, it only counts if you play another member of this site, regular random games like "play now" do not count. You must make sure that you are playing someone from the site.

If you have any other suggestions on how to make this better pm me and i will add your suggestions to the rules.

Thanks and Enjoy
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
tecmobrowns
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
tecmobrowns

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Rules and Sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules and Sign-ups   Rules and Sign-ups Empty2008-07-18, 12:12

LKN PAPABEAR

My 360 should be up by this weekend. Im putting a new disk drive in.
Back to top Go down
OchoCinco85
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OchoCinco85

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Rules and Sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules and Sign-ups   Rules and Sign-ups Empty2008-07-19, 01:30

anyone who wants to play send invite xmkxthekingxmkx
Back to top Go down
http://gamehelp.findtalk.biz/