Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

ZACH THOMAS SET TO RETIRE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

ZACH THOMAS SET TO RETIRE!!! Empty
PostSubject: ZACH THOMAS SET TO RETIRE!!!   ZACH THOMAS SET TO RETIRE!!! Empty2009-08-31, 19:21

if u want to talk about a tackling machine then zach thomas should be 1 of the first 3 to come out of your mouth. while he was in miami zach thomas avg over 110 tackles a season and had 150 a few times. zach thomas was in on every play. a very very complete player in my eyes smart and strong and like bruschi let his knowledge and nose sniff the play out. unlike bruschi zach thomas doesnt have a super but a 100% guaranteed first ballot hall of famer. his age and body finally got to him having so many tackles and playing for so many years i think it was 15 or 16 years.

your thoughts???
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: ZACH THOMAS SET TO RETIRE!!!   ZACH THOMAS SET TO RETIRE!!! Empty2009-08-31, 19:31

dam, another one bites the dust. 2 of the most dominate lb's to play are gonna retire. i wonder whos next? but thomas was a monster and he will be missed. i think that both of those lb's are hall of fame. but i dont know about first ballot. they will get in its just a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: ZACH THOMAS SET TO RETIRE!!!   ZACH THOMAS SET TO RETIRE!!! Empty2009-08-31, 19:37

I hated him since the beginning cuz he was so good and would cause havok in the pats backfield everytime we played.. He's definately a hall of famer! Big week in the nfl losing 2 LBs who have been the heart of their defence for years.. He really isn't the same player he used to be just like bruschi I think they are both calling it quits at the right time before they played too long and have people remember them for anything less then what they deserve.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: ZACH THOMAS SET TO RETIRE!!!   ZACH THOMAS SET TO RETIRE!!! Empty2009-08-31, 19:56

you hit the nail on the head with this one. favre is ruining his legacy by playing still. i want his ass to retire.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: ZACH THOMAS SET TO RETIRE!!!   ZACH THOMAS SET TO RETIRE!!! Empty2009-09-01, 00:41

yeah well both players are battling injuries and at the age they are with their teams fillings spots it was the correct time to call it a career. these guys are like runnin backs they are hit every play and in zach thomas's case with the amount of tackles his body has taken alot of them. i knew it was a matter of time that he gave it up after he was released by the dolphins. i honestly think that they just cant play anymore unlike favre how hasnt taken alot of hits in his career nor ran all over the place so as long as he can throw favre wanted to play but playin linebacker is totally different and they new it and didnt try to anything they couldnt do anymore and embarrase themselves like alot of players do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZACH THOMAS SET TO RETIRE!!!   ZACH THOMAS SET TO RETIRE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ZACH THOMAS SET TO RETIRE!!!
Page 1 of 1