Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

madden 10 ebooks trades?

Go down 
+7
EggzOverEazy
roryaiks92
talbert
panthersfreak89
g-unit14
AntiTvon
bsd00ca
11 posters
AuthorMessage
bsd00ca
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-30

madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty
PostSubject: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty2009-08-30, 23:56

i really need a legit madden 10 run n gun ebook and im willing to trade any of my ebooks for it. my email address is saif4lyfe@hotmail.com i have a ne ebook, 46 ebook, nyj defence ebook and carolina offence ebook. if any1 is interested in trading rng for any of my ebooks, sent me a msg to my email.
Back to top Go down
bsd00ca
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty2009-08-31, 00:04

im not juss interested in juss run n gun ebook if u have any other ebooks that are good and can help me juss post it here
Back to top Go down
AntiTvon
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty2009-08-31, 00:37

Maddenschool has a 46 ebook out
Back to top Go down
bsd00ca
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty2009-08-31, 01:08

i got the 46 ebook too. it may be a different one buh all it got is nanos and nutthin else. if u got a run n gun ebook pm me
Back to top Go down
g-unit14
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty2009-08-31, 01:30

thanks dude ur NYJ ebook really helped me out man great trade!!
Back to top Go down
panthersfreak89
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty2009-08-31, 10:38

i cant get ebooks cause my parents dont wanna use their credit cards or some sh!t like that... but is their anything else you'd be willing to trade your Carolina or 46 ebook?
Back to top Go down
talbert
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-31

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty2009-08-31, 17:25

yeah I am interested in acquiring a carolina offense e-book as well
Back to top Go down
roryaiks92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
roryaiks92

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty2009-08-31, 17:42

yeah i can't buy these ebooks either so is there anything you would be willing to trade?
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty2009-08-31, 18:04

hey...

we have a 46 eBook, that is of the highest quality.

and we are currently creating a GREAT Carolina offense eBook made by true Carolina Offense users. it will include all the cool things the 46 eBook had like a complete breakdown, an explanation of how to use the play, a video of each and every play so you can see how it works... annnnnnnnnnd it will include a Wild Cat mini-guide, and maybe a little guide on user catching.

also, it seems like a lot of these types of threads are getting locked, so watch out.
Back to top Go down
BoRi ChiCaMoTe
New MS Member
New MS Member
BoRi ChiCaMoTe

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty2009-08-31, 20:27

i can break down any playbook and can get you a fast offence that can be deadly but my defence is sick i give less then 10 points a game and i average like 40 points on my offence
ill trade with someone
Back to top Go down
panthersfreak89
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty2009-08-31, 22:50

EggzOverEazy wrote:
hey...

we have a 46 eBook, that is of the highest quality.

and we are currently creating a GREAT Carolina offense eBook made by true Carolina Offense users. it will include all the cool things the 46 eBook had like a complete breakdown, an explanation of how to use the play, a video of each and every play so you can see how it works... annnnnnnnnnd it will include a Wild Cat mini-guide, and maybe a little guide on user catching.

also, it seems like a lot of these types of threads are getting locked, so watch out.

ya man i know... i would LOVE to be able to get the CAR and the 46 E-Book but it's my parents (sigh)
Back to top Go down
bsd00ca
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty2009-09-01, 00:48

dude look at these lame madden-school ebook promoters tryna show off theyr stupid ebooks dat are garbage and cant be traded around. LAME!

anyway, thats the same problem too, my parents not big on credits and paypal and shiit. dats why im tryna get good in madden by trading ebooks. try to trade sum1 and find sum1 to give u one ebook and den wen u got one, you are able to trade to get even more. thats the luxury of all this. im willin to give away the carolina ebook for anythin that is legit and dat can help so juss try to find people who has books and can lend to u for free. thats wah i did and now im loaded LOL
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty2009-09-01, 01:08

bsd00ca wrote:
dude look at these lame madden-school ebook promoters tryna show off theyr stupid ebooks dat are garbage and cant be traded around. LAME!

Have you ever bought a madden-school ebook? My guess is, no you havent. So please dont claim they are garbage without ever even trying one.

P.S. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. 95% of madden websites would delete this thread to try to get you to buy their ebooks. We are allowing you to coordinate trades and such, so please be a little grateful.

Last edited by Modrewgnu on 2009-09-01, 02:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty2009-09-01, 01:23

bsd00ca wrote:

So you're posting on the official Madden-School forums.

And the topic is about ebooks...

And you're surprised there are some who are promoting the Madden-School ebooks on the Madden-School forums...?

C'mon man. You can't knock that. Hard work is put into these ebooks, I don't see how you can call that lame.

And even if "your parents not big on credits and paypal and shiit"... how did you end up getting your first ebook? Show some respect for the MS forums please. These are Madden School EBooks, not pokemon cards.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty2009-09-01, 01:24

bsd00ca wrote:

anyway, thats the same problem too, my parents not big on credits and paypal and shiit. dats why im tryna get good in madden by trading ebooks. try to trade sum1 and find sum1 to give u one ebook and den wen u got one, you are able to trade to get even more. thats the luxury of all this. im willin to give away the carolina ebook for anythin that is legit and dat can help so juss try to find people who has books and can lend to u for free. thats wah i did and now im loaded LOL

IT ALSO AMAZES ME THAT U PIGGY BACK OFF WAT OTHER PPL SPEND ALOT OF TIME ON INSTEAD OF DOING YOUR OWN s*** OR PAYING FOR HOURS OF WORK AND SHOW APPRECIATION FOR TOP OF THE LINE s*** SO DONT TALK s*** IF U DONT DO YOUR OWN FUCKIN WORK U BUM!! our ebooks are so legit u cant be cheap and pass on stuff someone did caus we got security like dat freak lame ass bum get yo game up by doin yo own work or paying like other ppl do and be appreciative of work others BETTER THAN YOU do to package together for a small fee...90% of wat we do here is free the small percentage of wat we charge for is of the highest quality so dont call wat we do garbage wen u ain doin nothin in the first place but stealing.
Back to top Go down
g-unit14
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty2009-09-01, 02:50

yea bsd u back glad to see give it up fo BSD he da man!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: madden 10 ebooks trades?   madden 10 ebooks trades? Empty

Back to top Go down

madden 10 ebooks trades?
Page 1 of 1