Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What is the best team defense in the game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hazbeen1995
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-30

What is the best team defense in the game Empty
PostSubject: What is the best team defense in the game   What is the best team defense in the game Empty2009-08-30, 17:01

I use balanced defense but feel unprepared vs. certain teams. What else works?
I like the variety of defensive looks but am disappointed in the variety of plays.
Back to top Go down
TheMurdaMann10
New MS Member
New MS Member
TheMurdaMann10

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What is the best team defense in the game   What is the best team defense in the game Empty2009-08-30, 20:48

Cover 2 works great for my team
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What is the best team defense in the game   What is the best team defense in the game Empty2009-08-30, 20:53

MurdaMann - KILLER FUCKIN SIG YO!

hazbeen - a lot of man blitzes are good if you can get a good press on the receivers, of course zone blitzes are still nasty and can cause turnovers, too. im a big fan of the 46 defensive book, have been since the middle of last Madden season. when i finally figured out how to use it, it changed my game around completely, totally took me up another level. and now this year, i figured out how to use it a lot better, annnnnd i got that 46 eBook so im loaded with sick blitzes. it's been working out very well for me.

if you're looking for a defensive team, try the raiders or ravens, they're both sick teams and use a 46 defense, but a 3-4 base.
Back to top Go down
JROCK275
New MS Member
New MS Member
JROCK275

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-07-11

PostSubject: Re: What is the best team defense in the game   What is the best team defense in the game Empty2009-09-12, 12:39

ravens...very aware,fast secondary..

i would say steelers too, but there secondary is very slow, and i need some type of speed in secondary...
Back to top Go down
iGeT MoNeY
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
iGeT MoNeY

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-09-06

PostSubject: Re: What is the best team defense in the game   What is the best team defense in the game Empty2009-09-12, 12:52

ravens easily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the best team defense in the game   What is the best team defense in the game Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the best team defense in the game
Page 1 of 1