Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

NCAA 2009 dynsty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigrgamer497
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-04-17

NCAA 2009 dynsty Empty
PostSubject: NCAA 2009 dynsty   NCAA 2009 dynsty Empty2008-07-15, 18:46

me Bigrgamer497 and SupermanxXx are looking to start a DYNSTY in NCAA 2009 we can only have 11 people i will probly be running it and am very open to seggestions we need 9 people so we would have 11 total send me a Friend Request on your Ps3 with a message about joing are Dynsty Would like to get it going ASAP im usaully on at nights like after mid night eastern standard time and early afternoons for a lil bit i got gerogia bulldogs superman got florida gators. we would love for you to join us in some good old fashion fun hard hitting slobber knocking kick your oppent in the shin and spit in there eye type of football game lol
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

NCAA 2009 dynsty Empty
PostSubject: Re: NCAA 2009 dynsty   NCAA 2009 dynsty Empty2008-07-15, 19:44

Alright! guys lets get this dynasty league started, hit Bigrgamer497 or me suprmnx-X-x up with a Ps3 friend invite to let us know who you want to play with and you want to join the league.

This is going to be a blast, I played biggamer today and you guys have your work cut out for you if you want to beat him " option master ".
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com

NCAA 2009 dynsty
Page 1 of 1