Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Man coverage better this year?

Go down 
+4
360madden
Travbebeastin
Champ_28
crimson knuckles
8 posters
AuthorMessage
crimson knuckles
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Man coverage better this year? Empty
PostSubject: Man coverage better this year?   Man coverage better this year? Empty2009-08-30, 12:05

In 09 Man coverage was easy to abuse...do you guys feel it has improved this year?
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Man coverage better this year?   Man coverage better this year? Empty2009-08-30, 12:17

yes it has improved a lot, expecially if u know what your doing, on curls and slants the cb and actully jump the route and intercept it, its def. improved
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Man coverage better this year?   Man coverage better this year? Empty2009-08-30, 14:37

yeah, I run man all the time, it works great. I never used it in 09 cause it was so easy 2 beat.
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Man coverage better this year?   Man coverage better this year? Empty2009-08-30, 14:42

Travbebeastin wrote:
yeah, I run man all the time, it works great. I never used it in 09 cause it was so easy 2 beat.

Upgraded a little but it can still easily be beat. ie: crossing routes , slants, swing passes to the HB or TE in the backfield, corner in/streak routes, those weird slant routes with a double move before he makes his cut, etc etc

going vertical i can see the difference but for short and medium passing...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Man coverage better this year?   Man coverage better this year? Empty2009-08-30, 14:52

Key to man is to put pressure on the QB... Quick pressure = incomplete or INT.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Man coverage better this year?   Man coverage better this year? Empty2009-08-30, 14:54

it can be easy to stop if you can jump the routes yourself. by that, i mean controlling someone playing a hook (or yellow) zone and, once you recognize a route, jump in front of it. i find that thinking about what i would do if i were the QB helps, it gets me in my opponent's mind.
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Man coverage better this year?   Man coverage better this year? Empty2009-08-30, 15:11

360madden wrote:
Travbebeastin wrote:

Upgraded a little but it can still easily be beat. ie: crossing routes , slants, swing passes to the HB or TE in the backfield, corner in/streak routes, those weird slant routes with a double move before he makes his cut, etc etc

going vertical i can see the difference but for short and medium passing...

yeah crossing routes does beat it easy. But I like to run cover 1 where I have 2 LBs in a zone(2 take away the crossing routes,slants n swing passes) and a safety over top. I'm 50-13 so its been workin great 4 me
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Man coverage better this year?   Man coverage better this year? Empty2009-08-30, 16:07

with out a doubt its better cuz everyone is covered and when facing the raiders NO 1 gets open its so annoying
Back to top Go down
mattP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mattP

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Man coverage better this year?   Man coverage better this year? Empty2009-08-30, 16:52

it has beeen improve but there r so many ways to beat it so it really doesnt matter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man coverage better this year?   Man coverage better this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Man coverage better this year?
Page 1 of 1