Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE

Go down 
+13
S0UND_THE_CHARGE
Hormel
dukefn92
dirty-mullet
instantclassic91
ClutchZilla
TexasBeerPong99
EggzOverEazy
EaRThQuAKEx9
Winktin Rampage Jackson
xXBlackiceXx
SuprmnxXx
bigbuddah
17 posters
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty
PostSubject: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2008-07-14, 18:50

Man wat can i say...madden has come along way from being jus a video game...name 1 game that has sold more copies and has put out as many games as this franchise has...this for me is no longer a hobby but madden is becoming a LIFESTYLE...u dont jus play this game u become part of it...madden is its own intity and they are jus now tapping in and seeing its popularity with madden nation, using it to breakdown REAL NFL GAMEPLANS ON TV...i wake up thinkin bout madden go to sleep thinkin bout madden i draw up place wen im in class... maybe its jus me wanting to be a coach wen i graduate but this is a new world to me...i dont TIVO the nfl channel for no reason i dont watch the nfl channel at O dark early in the mornin for no reason...im a tru football head and that translates in my madden play...i wanna start tournaments at my local buffalo wild wings until the madden challenge is more known and more spread out so i can gget to it...as far as madden goes as far as i go this is a lifestyle u put to many hrs on and offline playing and not playing to stop playing this game caus some people wanna take advantage of a game...sure i think we can all agree that EA need to step they game up BUT how bout those ppl have respect for EA's work reverse the rolls is there werent ppl tryna find glitches and such then everyone would be happy and loving this game...cant noone take my love for madden away i feel they make madden jus for ME ME ITS ALL ABOUT ME (weezy)

so if u love FOOTBALL LOVE MADDEN AND IS A TRU GAMER u wouldnt let some fools take that away from u caus its not like we are getting rewarded like xbox for having good records anyway

if u a tru gamer tru football head and want to play against a tru players hit me up ill play anybody lets lab do wat eva im down PSN:BIGBUDDAH
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2008-07-15, 03:14

Nice post! I definitely feel were your coming from as madden has become a lifestyle for alot of us, I've been playing madden now for 20 yrs. I feel like it's a "life style" and the exciting thing is, it's only just begun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2008-07-15, 03:21

wow i cnt believe u hve been playing madden that long ive only been playing for 2yrs. its still just a game i enjoy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2008-07-15, 19:26

yeah I feel u too...I've only been playinmadden seriously since 07 den my eyes and the world was openin up ta me and now its jus getting better and better and can't help but to fall victum to it love it
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2008-07-15, 20:26

I have played madden since around 97. I al;so agree it is a lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
EaRThQuAKEx9
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EaRThQuAKEx9

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2008-07-20, 09:21

hey, good post, if any of yall want to lab wit me my acc is psn:EaRThQuAKEx9
Back to top Go down
EaRThQuAKEx9
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EaRThQuAKEx9

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2008-07-20, 09:21

hey, good post, if any of yall want to lab wit me my acc is psn:EaRThQuAKEx9
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-01-12, 12:20

Madden4Life.

MS WE DA BEST.

the game that's more than a game. competition that's more than just competition. fun thats more than fun.
Back to top Go down
TexasBeerPong99
New MS Member
New MS Member
TexasBeerPong99

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-01-12, 14:55

Great post. It amazes me how far video football games have come. I have been hooked on them ever since 1991 when Tecmo Super Bowl came out on Nintendo. That was the first game that had every NFL Team and every, well almost every NFL Player, Randall Cunningham was just named Eagles QB. But after that game it seemed like Madden just took the ball and ran with it. Other franchises have given Madden a run for its money, Joe Montana Sports Talk Football, QB Club, Game Day, and 2k Sports, but none of them had the staying power of Madden. I just started playing online 3 months ago and since then I have been hooked on playing and have met some great people on this site. I look forward to seeing how much this franchise and madden school for that matter continues to grow.
Back to top Go down
ClutchZilla
New MS Member
New MS Member
ClutchZilla

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-01-12, 15:01

ya i agree its becoming a life style..i been playing since like 03... 04..i got competitive some..05..i got very comepetitive.won the dallas mc.. 06 got final 32 07 didnt go..08 didnt even play..this year..played got final 32 ps3 ...now ihave a 360..madden is a lifestyle that has and will be great
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/hollander7129
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-01-12, 15:15

TexasBeerPong99 wrote:
Great post. It amazes me how far video football games have come. I have been hooked on them ever since 1991 when Tecmo Super Bowl came out on Nintendo. That was the first game that had every NFL Team and every, well almost every NFL Player, Randall Cunningham was just named Eagles QB. But after that game it seemed like Madden just took the ball and ran with it. Other franchises have given Madden a run for its money, Joe Montana Sports Talk Football, QB Club, Game Day, and 2k Sports, but none of them had the staying power of Madden. I just started playing online 3 months ago and since then I have been hooked on playing and have met some great people on this site. I look forward to seeing how much this franchise and madden school for that matter continues to grow.

yeah man, im totally with you. i started with Tecmo Superbowl, i played all those other games, too. but Madden is...... MADDEN!! its way more than a video game. people who aren't gamers love it. i just started playing online too, and its a hell of a lot of fun. good times.
Back to top Go down
instantclassic91
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-01-12, 15:30

Man yall def right about madden being a lifestyle...on the real i been fucking with madden since it was just john madden football on sega...lol but my first football game was 10 yard fight on nintendo when u had 2nd played he had the RB glitch...so you would pick up easy yards..lol..but man games have came a long way and i missed out on a few maddens along the way cuz i was all bout NCAA but now for me it is all about madden NCAA has gone to hell in my eyes and Madden is where it's at..lol
Back to top Go down
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-01-12, 15:33

Tecmo Bowl......you could throw 100 yard passes, run around and around with Bo Jackson, only have 4 plays to choose from, those were the days. Then came Madden. I have gotten every madden game since 1999 on SNES. Then came online play in 2002, you had to buy that adapter and hook it into the back of your PS2, I lived in Idaho so all we had was dial-up, you had to time the lag just right when you were playing online, and if someone tried to call your house it would lag you out. Glitches online ruined online play for a few years, but now with patches and updates it has improved a lot. This years has been the best so far. I still wish that 2K was still around, I still liked Madden a lot better than 2K, but it would have provided a little competition to EA so that they would improve things. Madden is life.....the rest is just details (remember those gay shirts, Eggy I am sure wore those)
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-01-12, 16:01

f dirty, I DID!! hahahaha

no, i seriously did. not a madden one, i had one for basketball. i remember the first time i saw it, i was like "damn thats cool" and i bought it. i was like 13 man, cmon. hahaha

now i wish i still had it.
Back to top Go down
dukefn92
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
dukefn92

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-01-12, 18:23

ive been playing Madden since 2001 when all u had to do was run sweeps on the outside for 80 yard gains
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-01-12, 19:14

World of Warcraft crushes madden in sells and people who play and money incomed and stuff
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-01-12, 20:33

but not in coolness.
Back to top Go down
S0UND_THE_CHARGE
New MS Member
New MS Member
S0UND_THE_CHARGE

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-01-12, 20:36

agree good post....madden is a great pasttime and during the off season no better way to get your doseage of the nfl...
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-01-12, 20:48

Yea a lot of people critisize it but hey they still got you playing it so there doing something right.
I started madden in 03 and become a hardcore gamer at 06.

I hope you still try in your studies or jobs because madden is still just a "game"
Back to top Go down
EQUation
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-01-13, 00:49

I completely agree, and have expressed something similiar to few. I couldn't say it better than you buddah. I was tryin to find a way to make people understand what madden is without them thinking I'm too into video games or somethin. Its a lifestyle, its more than competetion, more than fun, and its why it hurts for me to lose lol.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-01-13, 03:19

wow yall dug this up from the depths got damn...but yeah madden isnt jus somthing u can play and not care about...u can be good at madden but only a select few are great..i compare madden to the olympics...everyone does s*** different sports but only that select few can go to the olympics and compete like that and thats wat madden is for me a never endings race that never finishes and thats wat drives ppl to keep playing it regardless of how they think EA servers are or how EA drove out the competition or how EA is having us buy crap...i dont believe none of that i think EA is allowing ppl to dream and dream big...its another way to see your team succeed if they fail another way to cheer and live through the players that do wat u love but cant do...sorry this is so deep but ive only been playin madden seriously for 3 years since the end of 07 and all i think bout wen im at school and day dream is madden so keep it up everyone
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-01-13, 04:09

EggzOverEazy wrote:
but not in coolness.

lol! Isnt this the truth!!! simply put and so true... madden is the best game ive ever played by far... Ive only not owned 2 that i can think of just the first one and last years... last year i just never got into it i was too busy with working 12 hours a day and i would drink after work so i could sleep better and just never had time to play but im back this year and love madden more then ever before...
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
tornnorwegian
New MS Member
New MS Member
tornnorwegian

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-01-13, 05:12

Quote :
maybe its jus me wanting to be a coach wen i graduate but this is a new world to me...

If you wanna try out your coaching skills, you can coach my defense! I have no idea what I'm doing..

But I love playing Madden. I'm only ofline at the moment, so now its a lot of Franchise mode. Even though I dont know too much about defensive or offensive plays and strategies, I'm learning, one step at the time. And I think thats a lot of the fun as well; learning as you play.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty2009-03-02, 20:23

^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE   THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE Empty

Back to top Go down

THE DROUGHT - THIS IS A LIFESTYLE
Page 1 of 1