Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Im all ears

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Im all ears Empty
PostSubject: Im all ears   Im all ears Empty2009-08-28, 19:42

alright guys i play alot online, i can usually beat some of the top players online or atleast compete with them, and make it a close game anyways,i think that when a guy that is really up there, like level 30 on xbl uses running as his base offense, i should use more 4-6 blitz ouside ,blitz plays on 3-4, and 4-6, and rush the cbs, anyways this dude was serious,dude was the ravens,dude ran so many ouside plays and i know that i got some good defensive plays, but im asking anybody out there that knows what there talking about, when your playing a level 30, and dudes running the ball like crazy almost all the time what defense you rolling with,on the outside and inside thanks!!

StarStruck Graphics
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Im all ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im all ears   Im all ears Empty2009-08-28, 20:02

for ppl that like to run inside alot, i just hit the ppl wit A gap nanos.. that gets easy pressure up the middle to stop or at least clog up and stop the RB from easily gettin a hole right up the middle.. wit ppl that have like chris johnson and run tosses and s*** like that, i use stuff like OLB biltz out of 3-4.. i pinch the line and blitz both OLBs strait down or put em in contain so tosses and sweeps arent as effective.. but also runnin man helps wit the run stop..
Back to top Go down
KODOUBLE24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
KODOUBLE24

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Im all ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im all ears   Im all ears Empty2009-08-28, 20:11

I do everything you said man except those nanos. i guess i gotta lab that s***, and practice it till i can get it moving quick, cause some of those blitz schemes like like they take some time to setup ya heard!are those nanos that take the a gap are they that hard to pick up? whats the easiest way to set it up,the nano,so the a-gap is getting plugged good look!!

StarStruck Graphics
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Im all ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im all ears   Im all ears Empty2009-08-28, 20:26

actually if u wanted to buy the 46 ebook, it has a lot of good a gap pressure.. and i released one thats in the defensive section called "my killa nano" so thats a good a gap nano.. most of em dont take too long but i would suggest u go into practice mode and practice it a few times to get the hang of it so u can get it off quicker..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im all ears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im all ears   Im all ears Empty

Back to top Go down

Im all ears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden Defensive Strategy-
Jump to: