Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Tourney Strategy Tomorrow

Go down 
+3
DaTBa1LHaWK
NJZ-flyezt
D-Backer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Backer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-12

Tourney Strategy Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Tourney Strategy Tomorrow   Tourney Strategy Tomorrow Empty2009-08-28, 19:20

So what if any is your strategy for tomorrow's tournament if you made it to the next round?

The first round was simple enough that post routes on PA pretty much torched my competition but what about tomorrow?

Any Ideas? Wanna lab tonight PS3?
Back to top Go down
NJZ-flyezt
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Tourney Strategy Tomorrow   Tourney Strategy Tomorrow Empty2009-08-28, 19:38

Yo I'm down
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Tourney Strategy Tomorrow   Tourney Strategy Tomorrow Empty2009-08-28, 19:57

what imma b doin is set up PA wit runs.. like i move the FB in motion on certain run plays and do the same exact s*** on a PA play.. but on PA i like to hit the FB in the flats.. they usually r open in man and zone dependin on who they got out there coverin the flats..
Back to top Go down
ClutchZilla
New MS Member
New MS Member
ClutchZilla

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Tourney Strategy Tomorrow   Tourney Strategy Tomorrow Empty2009-08-28, 20:18

get ur pass d ready ..no ones gunan run till it leaves the 2 min games round. and ima pass all day tomo. like i did the time b4 and rape them kids in tx. and RC
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/hollander7129
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Tourney Strategy Tomorrow   Tourney Strategy Tomorrow Empty2009-08-28, 20:28

actually its very smart to run the ball.. if u confident ur d can make a stop then all u gotta do is march down and score a td wit the 1st half runnin out.. then just get 1 stop to win the game.. i didnt have very high scorin games at mine yet i came out wit W's cuz i got stops on d..
Back to top Go down
ClutchZilla
New MS Member
New MS Member
ClutchZilla

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Tourney Strategy Tomorrow   Tourney Strategy Tomorrow Empty2009-08-28, 20:58

im saying no one else will run the ball much. i run out of fullhouse a tad. but i mostly pass
Back to top Go down
http://www.justin.tv/hollander7129
All Madden 08
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Tourney Strategy Tomorrow   Tourney Strategy Tomorrow Empty2009-08-28, 22:05

yeah dude im in round 2 in ohio for tommorow and my strat probably will be focused on my d.....d is so vital in the gridiron tourney if u **** up one time on offense your done...so if u have a good you will be fine...theres only 2 minute quarters so if u got a good run game you can control trhe 2 minute drills...i will be passing 2 i prob. will run my schemes i got set up...wish the best of luck to everyone
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Tourney Strategy Tomorrow   Tourney Strategy Tomorrow Empty2009-08-28, 22:08

Game Stop tourneys = no fun. You dont win anything unless you really blow people out and at a lot of the Game Stops I have been hearing that a group of friends would go and play each other and purposely lose big.

Just try to find a pass play that floods one side of the field at all levels.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Tourney Strategy Tomorrow   Tourney Strategy Tomorrow Empty2009-08-28, 22:13

LiL MooReR wrote:
Game Stop tourneys = no fun. You dont win anything unless you really blow people out and at a lot of the Game Stops I have been hearing that a group of friends would go and play each other and purposely lose big.

Just try to find a pass play that floods one side of the field at all levels.

Tourney Strategy Tomorrow PABoot

FTW!!!
Just put the HB on a route.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tourney Strategy Tomorrow   Tourney Strategy Tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Tourney Strategy Tomorrow
Page 1 of 1