Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

delayed bump n run

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thmpsnjsn
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-20

delayed bump n run Empty
PostSubject: delayed bump n run   delayed bump n run Empty2009-08-28, 15:30

How effective is this at throwing off the timing, how often and what situations should it be used. I have played around with it some but I'd like to get some more info. Also I am playing with the colts using the 46 and it seems like everytime I play a team with a killer hb when i blitz they just burn me with a long run or short pass for a long run. I usually blitz first and third down depending on situations. I usually Bnr. any advice or help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

delayed bump n run Empty
PostSubject: Re: delayed bump n run   delayed bump n run Empty2009-08-28, 16:51

you should really only use press coverage when you are blitzing. otherwise, the receiver can beat the defender off the line and go for a score. about getting beat by the halfback, usually every person has tendencies (throwing to the flats, a curl out of the backfield, etc) so once you key on to those tendencies, you can shut them down by putting defenders there to stop the routes.
Back to top Go down
thmpsnjsn
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-08-20

delayed bump n run Empty
PostSubject: Re: delayed bump n run   delayed bump n run Empty2009-08-28, 16:55

Thanks for the info, thats good advice, I have a tendency to hurry and not pay as much attention as I should.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

delayed bump n run Empty
PostSubject: Re: delayed bump n run   delayed bump n run Empty

Back to top Go down

delayed bump n run
Page 1 of 1