Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

defense to use with philly

Go down 
+2
sowskillz
phillydreams25
6 posters
AuthorMessage
phillydreams25
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-24

defense to use with philly Empty
PostSubject: defense to use with philly   defense to use with philly Empty2009-08-28, 14:55

Whats a good defense for philly. The 4-3 is good but i have a feeling the 3-4 might be better. Anyone have good nanos for either??
Back to top Go down
sowskillz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: defense to use with philly   defense to use with philly Empty2009-08-28, 15:10

use the 4-6
Back to top Go down
phillydreams25
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: defense to use with philly   defense to use with philly Empty2009-08-28, 15:12

sowskillz wrote:
use the 4-6

ok, what plays??
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: defense to use with philly   defense to use with philly Empty2009-08-28, 15:21

you can't just ask people for plays. go into practice mode or games against the CPU and see what works well. once you have a couple plays you think are nice, try them on a human opponent.
Back to top Go down
phillydreams25
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: defense to use with philly   defense to use with philly Empty2009-08-28, 15:23

jsmall28 wrote:
you can't just ask people for plays. go into practice mode or games against the CPU and see what works well. once you have a couple plays you think are nice, try them on a human opponent.

ya i kno that man. But alot of times some ppl give u a couple of examples of plays they like to use. Which is all im asking for
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: defense to use with philly   defense to use with philly Empty2009-08-28, 15:25

it depends what you need help with. stopping the run? stopping the pass? getting pressure on the QB?
Back to top Go down
phillydreams25
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: defense to use with philly   defense to use with philly Empty2009-08-28, 15:31

im fine with the run. The pass pisses me off alot. For some reason i hold them the whole game and then at the end no matter what they do it works. So i was wondering what pass defense is good then for the 46
Back to top Go down
sowskillz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: defense to use with philly   defense to use with philly Empty2009-08-28, 15:54

I think the cover 2 works great for the pass, if there doing little dink and dunk plays then try to show the blitz, if there going to the flats try to user the CB and cover the flats yourself..
Back to top Go down
phillydreams25
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: defense to use with philly   defense to use with philly Empty2009-08-28, 16:08

alright thanks
Back to top Go down
Jaylon03
New MS Member
New MS Member
Jaylon03

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: defense to use with philly   defense to use with philly Empty2009-08-28, 16:10

I like the 46 too. I use the 46 bear & 46 normal with the speed package. I usually get good pressure on the qb and still have decent coverage
Back to top Go down
dce21b
New MS Member
New MS Member
dce21b

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: defense to use with philly   defense to use with philly Empty2009-08-29, 11:58

46 with lots of press coverage and blitzing works for me.\\\\\\\\

P.S. Philly doesnt really have the right personel to run the 3-4 properly IMO
Back to top Go down
mattP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
mattP

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: defense to use with philly   defense to use with philly Empty2009-08-29, 12:06

blitz alot with philly. they got good corners who can play man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: defense to use with philly   defense to use with philly Empty

Back to top Go down

defense to use with philly
Page 1 of 1