Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Practise during Superstar

Go down 
+3
Baseballa
super_mario90
J_169
7 posters
AuthorMessage
J_169
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-26

Practise during Superstar Empty
PostSubject: Practise during Superstar   Practise during Superstar Empty2009-08-26, 08:49

hi, during superstar mode in the practise sessions i have a few questions:

1) is it necessary to play them as they don't seem to have any effect on my player and don't offer any indication on how long they should last

2) why is the weather always sunny!? surely very unrealistic

at least on last years the influence counter was something to aim for in the practise sessions, now there isnt anything. any help guys??
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

Number of posts : 2188
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Practise during Superstar   Practise during Superstar Empty2009-08-26, 19:19

"PRACTICE"....are u kidding me...."PRACTICE"...."PRACTICE" lol hahahahaha u lame
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Practise during Superstar   Practise during Superstar Empty2009-08-26, 20:22

super_mario90 wrote:
"PRACTICE"....are u kidding me...."PRACTICE"...."PRACTICE" lol hahahahaha u lame

Actually.. Your the lame one.. Just saying. This guy needs help, dont just say some random ass thing.. How bout you help lol.

And while it does have some impact on your player i wouldnt do it every single time.. I just do it every once in awhile.
And about the sunny part.. Haha idk. Its just part of it son.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Practise during Superstar   Practise during Superstar Empty2009-08-26, 20:36

no one should even pay attention to wtf super mario says.. hes a dumbazz.. hes not even worth anyones time..
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Practise during Superstar   Practise during Superstar Empty2009-08-26, 22:03

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
no one should even pay attention to wtf super mario says.. hes a dumbazz.. hes not even worth anyones time..

Yea i know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Practise during Superstar   Practise during Superstar Empty2009-08-26, 23:50

i havnt noticed any reason to do them...other than obviously to practice.
Iverson: "If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?
Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. (laughter from the media crowd) We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you've seen me play right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about practice right now. (more laughter)
Back to top Go down
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Practise during Superstar   Practise during Superstar Empty2009-08-27, 02:53

AFew88 wrote:
i havnt noticed any reason to do them...other than obviously to practice.
Iverson: "If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?
Now I know that I'm supposed to lead by example and all that but I'm not shoving that aside like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I honestly do but we're talking about practice. We're talking about practice man. (laughter from the media crowd) We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you've seen me play right, you've seen me give everything I've got, but we're talking about practice right now. (more laughter)
thats what i was talking bout yeah lol
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Practise during Superstar   Practise during Superstar Empty2009-08-27, 13:54

guys it's really easy to copy and paste over-used A.I quotes and be dicks instead of helping someone. i would do what baseballa said, only every once and a while. i find it extremely boring to do too many times in a row.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Practise during Superstar   Practise during Superstar Empty2009-08-27, 13:58

it's always sunny in Philadelphia of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
super_mario90
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
super_mario90

PostSubject: Re: Practise during Superstar   Practise during Superstar Empty2009-08-28, 04:02

i dont practice the 1st game i played when i got madden 10 was online ranked game didnt even bother looking at the features just put it in and started playing and im really if i do say so my self
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practise during Superstar   Practise during Superstar Empty

Back to top Go down

Practise during Superstar
Page 1 of 1