Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!!

Go down 
+2
ihaveadream-mlk
EggzOverEazy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!! Empty
PostSubject: FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!!   FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!! Empty2009-08-25, 15:49

to those of you that already have, thank you.

the rest of you need to go to leaguedaddy, then under their banner go to the My Profile link, and fill out all the information you can. AIM is a huge plus, and like i said everyone and everyone can sign up for an account for free without having to download anything at AIMExpress.com... so no excuses really.

it makes things a whole hell of a lot harder to figure out who is who when your profiles aren't filled out. when someone gets their schedule, the first thing they want to do is go to everyone's leaguedaddy profile, find theirs PSN, and add it so you guys can play ASAP.

please take the time to go fill out your information to make everything easier for everyone.
Back to top Go down
ihaveadream-mlk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ihaveadream-mlk

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!!   FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!! Empty2009-10-04, 13:42

Fellas please do this if you want the league to run efficiently. Its the easiest way to find your opponents info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.howardjacksonstudio.com
Super-BOLTS
New MS Member
New MS Member
Super-BOLTS

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!!   FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!! Empty2009-10-05, 04:19

FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!! 83168

this does help a lot if everyone does it.
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!!   FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!! Empty2009-10-10, 12:38

make it a rule that yo uhae to have it filled out and u need an aim and ur psn on there. i am sick of not being able to contact half the people on my list. and also make it a rule no quiting in games cuz ive seen a few people have quit make it ull be ejected from league if u quit. my input on how to make the league run smoother and quicker.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!!   FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!! Empty2009-10-10, 12:49

yeah aim should be mandatory. If you don't have AIM, make one because thats the easiest way to get hold of someone.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Brettfavre032
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!!   FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!! Empty2009-10-12, 21:47

Done. I have recently joined as the Cleveland Browns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!!   FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

FILL OUT YOUR LEAGUEDADDY PROFILE!!!
Page 1 of 1