Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Did EA just mess the game up for me?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hesstruk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Did EA just mess the game up for me? Empty
PostSubject: Did EA just mess the game up for me?   Did EA just mess the game up for me? Empty2009-08-25, 15:43

Ok so I really thought I knew football, and in the 4th quarter of an online game I kicked the ball off after getting a touchdown to take the lead. So I kicked it off and it bounced out of the back of the endzone, hit the bottom of the field goal post and bounced back in. The next play the other guy was at MY 30 yard line. Is there any rule that on a kickoff the ball is placed at your 30. I don't get it. After that he scored (because he only had to move the ball 30 yards) and I lost the game.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Did EA just mess the game up for me?   Did EA just mess the game up for me? Empty2009-08-25, 15:51

Its a glitch! That was a glitch last year too I don't get why EA doesn't fix s*** like that!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
hesstruk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Did EA just mess the game up for me?   Did EA just mess the game up for me? Empty2009-08-25, 15:59

Wow I felt so clutch. I forced a fumble and scored with less than 2 minutes to go. Then he ends up at my 30 on the kickoff. Thanks EA
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Did EA just mess the game up for me?   Did EA just mess the game up for me? Empty2009-08-25, 16:03

Haha i feel ya bro.
Back to top Go down
xFRaGaLiCi0uSx
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Did EA just mess the game up for me?   Did EA just mess the game up for me? Empty2009-08-25, 16:11

Whaa? That's crazy, how on earth did that make it into the programming?
Back to top Go down
SOONER-4-LIFE
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Did EA just mess the game up for me?   Did EA just mess the game up for me? Empty2009-08-25, 16:59

Same s*** happened to me, but i still kicked dudes ass. All you gotta do is kick the ball in the corner of the endzone and you should be straight. Thats what I did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did EA just mess the game up for me?   Did EA just mess the game up for me? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did EA just mess the game up for me?
Page 1 of 1