Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

EA trying to buy 2K sports?

Go down 
+4
so much swag
HellRellWMU
BOSTN BEANER
MistaFaded
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

EA trying to buy 2K sports? Empty
PostSubject: EA trying to buy 2K sports?   EA trying to buy 2K sports? Empty2009-08-25, 12:24

I been reading rumors on the net that ea is trying 2 buy 2K sports now if that happens that would be great I hate 2k been a ea sports man since day 1 hope it happens
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: EA trying to buy 2K sports?   EA trying to buy 2K sports? Empty2009-08-25, 12:27

It would suck for basketball games! 2k is the s*** and live sucks ass!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: EA trying to buy 2K sports?   EA trying to buy 2K sports? Empty2009-08-25, 12:33

NNOOOOOO...2k is SMASHIN live.....i prolly would only play madden man...EA some bitches....cant get s*** right so they buy out the competition....

madden 10= all pro football 2k8/NFL 2k5...

EA is 5 years tooo late
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: EA trying to buy 2K sports?   EA trying to buy 2K sports? Empty2009-08-25, 12:39

Ea already pick 2 dudes from nba 2k 2 help wit live and that a fact so I think its goin 2 happen
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: EA trying to buy 2K sports?   EA trying to buy 2K sports? Empty2009-08-25, 20:06

fuk!!! EA.and live ..if it wasnt 4 madden ......come on...would they be around????? rude they"ve goten lazy .....and some of ya"ll are to young to understand the early EA. COACH K..BILL WALSE...MADDEN..WHEN IT WAS ON SEGA...BARRY SANDERS HAD SH*T ON LOCK....EA ....DONT HAVE IT ANYMORE....they keep reaching back to the old sh*t for the new stuff ..
Back to top Go down
EccentricMeat
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: EA trying to buy 2K sports?   EA trying to buy 2K sports? Empty2009-08-25, 21:19

Why are you guys complaining, this would be good! I love 2k, and EA could utilize the strengths that 2k has/had and implement them in Madden. I.E., madden could have amazing presentation and maybe even BLOCKING AI!

We can all admit that the number one thing that made 2k5 so great was the amazing presentation. Stat overlays, auto highlights/instant replays with commentary, amazing commentary, amazing pre/halftime/post-game/week-in-review shows all with good commentary and highlights. Put that in madden and add in Blocking AI, as well as the things that 2k puts in their franchise modes, this could be great!
Back to top Go down
joeydee14
New MS Member
New MS Member
joeydee14

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: EA trying to buy 2K sports?   EA trying to buy 2K sports? Empty2009-08-26, 00:07

yeah i gotta agree. i never was a big 2K guy but the one thing that always attracted me to it was the presentations. if they added that to the madden series and had a few touch ups like in blocking it would be the ultimate game
Back to top Go down
Dizz1e
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Dizz1e

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: EA trying to buy 2K sports?   EA trying to buy 2K sports? Empty2009-08-26, 02:02

Looks like a facist monopoly is going to gobble up another competitor so they can charge people their hard earned dough. They will get away passing off some half-ass game just because there is no other games to compete or compare it to. Honestly I have always been a fan of the 2k series. I will take NBA2k over EA's NBA Live any day. Honestly, the Madden games over the past few years even would have been better if 2k was allowed to even make NFL player games, because they would get ideas off each other and also have to compete to earn a fan base.

You have any links to a news article, cause hopefully it won't happen.
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: EA trying to buy 2K sports?   EA trying to buy 2K sports? Empty2009-08-26, 06:27

Never like 2k I'm a big sim guy and that's what ea is about 2k is jus arcade stlye game dats why all the young dudes like it so much if it does happen it'll be a gud thing ea ain't jus goin 2 buy 2k and do nuthin wit it I think it will make ea lil better and they might make there games cheaper who knows
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: EA trying to buy 2K sports?   EA trying to buy 2K sports? Empty2009-08-26, 11:16

this would be good because i hate 2k except for there baseball game but other than that this would be a good move
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

PostSubject: Re: EA trying to buy 2K sports?   EA trying to buy 2K sports? Empty2009-08-26, 19:52

Yea true it would be good move
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EA trying to buy 2K sports?   EA trying to buy 2K sports? Empty

Back to top Go down

EA trying to buy 2K sports?
Page 1 of 1