Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

SquareTrade Warranties

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadelon
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Shadelon

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-08-05

SquareTrade Warranties Empty
PostSubject: SquareTrade Warranties   SquareTrade Warranties Empty2009-08-25, 06:34

www.squaretrade.com

This is a great service for anyone thinking about buying a new electronic device, like an HDTV, console, etc. When your device craps out, they will either repair it or give you a full refund of the original purchase price that you can use to replace it. I have a 3 year SquareTrade warranty on my PS3, that I got back in November of 07, a Motorstorm bundle 80gig 4 USB port model (full backward compatibility), which cost me $500. So, now, with the price cuts Sony has just introduced, putting the system at $299, if mine craps out, SquareTrade will give me $500 back which I use to replace it.....viola, I actually SAVE $200 now.

All in all it is a great service. You can renew the warranty when it gets close to expiring too. Especially useful. I highly advise anyone who's getting any new electronic device, check that site out. You won't be sorry.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: SquareTrade Warranties   SquareTrade Warranties Empty2009-08-25, 10:45

sooooooooooooooooo... are you currently trying to break your PS3 without evidence of you doing said havoc?

cuz you could just like turn it on and off improperly a bunch of times and hope you get a YLOD.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: SquareTrade Warranties   SquareTrade Warranties Empty2009-08-25, 16:19

EggzOverEazy wrote:
sooooooooooooooooo... are you currently trying to break your PS3 without evidence of you doing said havoc?

cuz you could just like turn it on and off improperly a bunch of times and hope you get a YLOD.

HAHA nice eggz. This is smart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SquareTrade Warranties   SquareTrade Warranties Empty

Back to top Go down

SquareTrade Warranties
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: General News :: General talk-
Jump to: