Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Utilizing Mike Vick

Go down 
+3
Playaboy23
bigblue723
G L O R Y Y
7 posters
AuthorMessage
G L O R Y Y
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Utilizing Mike Vick Empty
PostSubject: Utilizing Mike Vick   Utilizing Mike Vick Empty2009-08-24, 21:21

I need suggestions on how to work him into my scheme, he has alot of good skills. Problem is i dont have any good ideas besides the wildcat what else works?

thanks for the help cheers
Back to top Go down
bigblue723
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing Mike Vick   Utilizing Mike Vick Empty2009-08-24, 22:10

Throw him in if you're going to use PA, b/c rush gets back there fast and he'll be able to elude people. He's also very good at throwing on the run, meaning good for rolling out.
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing Mike Vick   Utilizing Mike Vick Empty2009-08-24, 22:15

hey i always use the eagles i recomend u use ne playbook and put vick in 4 goal line sumtime and in the shotgun spread (is spreads out the field so vick can c all his options hot route westbrook into that diagnal and out so if they blitz dump it off) but pm me for sum money plays 4 vick and the ne playbook
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing Mike Vick   Utilizing Mike Vick Empty2009-08-24, 23:48

the NE playbook can be deadly with vick. if you do the 5 WR set and pick the WR screen, it can kill. if you see the middle open because they are covering receivers, audible into a running play, it's a QB run up the middle. if the middle is stacked, use the screen pass. very effective combo.
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing Mike Vick   Utilizing Mike Vick Empty2009-08-25, 07:58

jsmall28 wrote:
the NE playbook can be deadly with vick. if you do the 5 WR set and pick the WR screen, it can kill. if you see the middle open because they are covering receivers, audible into a running play, it's a QB run up the middle. if the middle is stacked, use the screen pass. very effective combo.
dude that is 1 of the plays i use and i put dj in the screen cuz he faster then curtis and he is a beast
Back to top Go down
XxGamerJunkiexX
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: reply.   Utilizing Mike Vick Empty2009-08-25, 11:07

What my friend does is , he picks the WR DOUBLE PASS then he runs all the way back with vick (hes like the fastest qb i think) and then he runs back up and either keeps running or throws to his open man westbrook or mccoy.
Back to top Go down
datnodude
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing Mike Vick   Utilizing Mike Vick Empty2009-08-25, 12:36

vick only offense<<
Back to top Go down
amartin0315
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing Mike Vick   Utilizing Mike Vick Empty2009-08-25, 16:26

I pretty much don't use him...he sucks throwing. If I do it's a surprise when I put him in the gun and do WR streaks leaving wide open space to run for lng yards
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing Mike Vick   Utilizing Mike Vick Empty2009-08-26, 01:33

a key to using vick is 1 don't be predictable:vick is a beast running the ball he isn't the greatest qb so people automatically assume your gonna run with him
and 2:run it with him lols u said utilize he isn't the best qb but his passing on the run is one of the best in the game i think so if ur not comfortable running it wit him make westbrook ur dumpoff man nd pass it to him if u rollout
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utilizing Mike Vick   Utilizing Mike Vick Empty

Back to top Go down

Utilizing Mike Vick
Page 1 of 1