Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

best Defence in the game!

Go down 
+12
Fudgy
62YSailUnion
Mcnair2Wycheck
sowskillz
DaddyxBooKouT
so much swag
VontaeD24
Aillah
DaTBa1LHaWK
HeadHoncho32
pkismyname
Champ_28
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

best Defence in the game! Empty
PostSubject: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-24, 20:13

what team has the best defence in the game?
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-24, 20:19

Ravens.
Steelers.
Titans.

Those would be my top 3 in no specific order. They are good with the front 7 and secondary.

Funny how those 3 don't have any offense BASED ON PLAYERS AND THEIR RATINGS.

Ravens - Mason only guy.
Steelers - Best balanced O out of the 3.
Titans - CJ only one
Back to top Go down
HeadHoncho32
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-24, 21:27

I'm best with the 49'ers
Back to top Go down
http://uptowns.net/community
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-24, 21:41

top 5 defenses IMO

1. Ravens
2. Steelers
3. Packers
4. Giants
5. Patriots

and pk i would say that the titans have one of the best offenses in the game.. maybe its just the way i play tho.. jared cook, the rookie TE is fuckin crazy.. they got justin gage, nate washington (hella CIT), kenny britt at WR (i think im missin sumone but i cant remember).. and at RB u got an amazing combo between speed and power backs.. and they got 3 TEs u can throw to.. they r deep as hell.. and they got a good azz o-line.. if u really look at em, they got a really good o.. but i would say they have a problem at QB but its not anythin u cant work wit..
Back to top Go down
Aillah
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-25, 09:54

Pats defence in top 5 ? I doubt it with that fail secundary. Bill Belli really doesnt like CB's. Cutting Asante Samuel, Randall Gay and this year Ellis Hoobs, he almost derserves to get punished imo.

I'd say
1. Raven/Steelers - Personal opinion will determin it.
2.Giants
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-25, 09:58

with osi umenyiora back and tuck they are the number 1
Back to top Go down
http://AskMadden24@gmail.com
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-25, 17:00

raiders ....cowboys .......ravens....three words SPEED..SPEED..SPEED....i dont what the fuk they saying..... Exclamation
Back to top Go down
DaddyxBooKouT
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-08-13

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-25, 17:07

The Packers have a beasty, beasty, beasty defense. Opponents avg like 10 points a game against me and I have like a .9 def TD per game and adv 2-3 sacks and couple int a game. There pass D is great and RUN D with Raji at nose tackle is beasty.
Back to top Go down
sowskillz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-25, 17:11

funny i seen no 1 say my vikes.. Jared Allen, Pat Williams, Kevin Williams, Antoine Winfield, EJ Henderson, Chad Greenway... what more do you need? lol
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-25, 17:17

sowskillz wrote:
funny i seen no 1 say my vikes.. Jared Allen, Pat Williams, Kevin Williams, Antoine Winfield, EJ Henderson, Chad Greenway... what more do you need? lol

umm well mainly the top defenses dont have huge gaps in em.. u got tyrell johnson at safety thats good (madden speaking) but what else? and their CBs r short and slow.. and i would say they only got 2 good CBs.. and the LBs arent too hot.. and unless u move one of the williams bros to LE, thats a problem too..
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-25, 17:20

As far as O goes PK, don't forget that the Titans have a beastly O-line for pass protection and although we have no superstars Gage/Scaife are still decent enough short range posession guys, NW has 95 spectacular catch and Cook is a physical specimin.
Back to top Go down
sowskillz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-25, 17:32

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
sowskillz wrote:

umm well mainly the top defenses dont have huge gaps in em.. u got tyrell johnson at safety thats good (madden speaking) but what else? and their CBs r short and slow.. and i would say they only got 2 good CBs.. and the LBs arent too hot.. and unless u move one of the williams bros to LE, thats a problem too..
this coming from a bears fan lol, and typically CB's are short.. the only thing our defense i can say typically lacks is speed which is not a prob in real football because the pressure from our front 4 is enough that WR's aint going to get down the field that often anyway, and tyrell johnson i wouldnt consider to be a hole in the D just watch he is going to be a beast, way more athletic than sharper was..
Back to top Go down
62YSailUnion
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
62YSailUnion

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-26, 02:48

1. Ravens
2. Steelers
3. G-men
4. Pats
5. Raiders
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-26, 03:03

yea no doubt ravens are #1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
blackheatah
New MS Member
New MS Member
blackheatah

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-26, 03:16

i gotta say the giants with osi and tuck there a problem
Back to top Go down
A Packering Ape
New MS Member
New MS Member
A Packering Ape

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-26, 04:55

Im New and never introduced myself.im representing the 09-10 packers who is gonna go at least 12-4 this year.

Ravens are #1 because ray lewis is a top 5 lineman,linebacker,and corner in the game.ed reed catches everything and cant be tackled.fabian wash has speed and foxworth has coverage.dont forget Ngata and Suggs .plus a hard hitting safety.

But the pack are the ones that suits the way i play.

I run nickel normal.

their cbs can man cover almost anyone.nick collins is a ball hawk,bigby can hit.
i use hawk and barnett as line backers.clay matthews and kampman at ends and bj raji and cullen jenkins as Dts.jam and blitz can get you some costly sacks with this lineup. only problem is speed if woodson had at least a 90 it would be nice.

woodson-86 speed
a.curry-86speed
m.lawson/p.willis-89-88
Punter.b moorman-90 speed
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-26, 05:02

I'm sry but I'm going with chargers defense cason at fs n weddle at ss n then u have shaun n merriman at de at right n left linebackers plus castillo n jamal williams. Then u have an athletic cromartie n jammer. Dats just deadly right there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-26, 05:11

sowskillz wrote:
DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
sowskillz wrote:

this coming from a bears fan lol, and typically CB's are short.. the only thing our defense i can say typically lacks is speed which is not a prob in real football because the pressure from our front 4 is enough that WR's aint going to get down the field that often anyway, and tyrell johnson i wouldnt consider to be a hole in the D just watch he is going to be a beast, way more athletic than sharper was..

We r talking about defenses as a whole n vikings n bears were gud against the run but both sucked at the pass so they cnt b considered top d until they prove it all around. I do like the chargers as a gud d they r healthy now so I expect them to b n top 10 this yr
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
MADDEN10GAMER
New MS Member
New MS Member
MADDEN10GAMER

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty2009-08-26, 10:08

Giants have an amazing defense this year.... hope the offense stays good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best Defence in the game!   best Defence in the game! Empty

Back to top Go down

best Defence in the game!
Page 1 of 1