Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Anyone else have there recs/ranks reset?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
the kid 910
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Anyone else have there recs/ranks reset? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else have there recs/ranks reset?   Anyone else have there recs/ranks reset? Empty2009-08-24, 09:49

I've been ranked #1 elite twice, and after my connection was lost(because for some stupid reason my internet always goes out for a few Seconds if thunder or etc is heard lol), and i log back on with half my wins gone, high dnf, and extra losses along with my rank and level being removed/dropped. I went from #1 to 300something first time it reset, then 2days ago from 1 to 78.
The rank isent really a big deal its just the fact that i played all those games and i dont even have my real record, its showing like 29-28 with like 10dnf, and a 4game loosing streak, but when you look at my career you see im not on a loosing streak lol...

So yea what i was wondering is if anyone has had this problem, and if there was a fix or did they have to start over like i've already done twice....
Back to top Go down

Anyone else have there recs/ranks reset?
Page 1 of 1