Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Online Franchise help???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shotgun can
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-04

Online Franchise help??? Empty
PostSubject: Online Franchise help???   Online Franchise help??? Empty2009-08-24, 09:23

Does anybody know if you can restart an online franchise (or undo a game) after a fantasy draft without lossing your drafted rosters. As commissioner I accidentally simed a few games in week one following our fantasy draft and some guys got wins and losses without playing. Not a good start on my part... any ideas???? thx
Back to top Go down
joeydee14
New MS Member
New MS Member
joeydee14

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Online Franchise help???   Online Franchise help??? Empty2009-08-24, 11:27

im not 100% sure but if i had to guess if you restarted the league you would most likely have to re-do the fantasy draft as well
Back to top Go down
shotgun can
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Thanks   Online Franchise help??? Empty2009-08-24, 11:32

Thanks, I believe you are right. We are talking about just siming the entire week one and starting the action with week two. Do you have any experience changing a head to head game to player vs. computer when the other player is unpresponsive? I know I could boot them from the franchise temporarily and reinvite them after the game but is that the best way to do it?
Back to top Go down
joeydee14
New MS Member
New MS Member
joeydee14

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Online Franchise help???   Online Franchise help??? Empty2009-08-24, 11:40

i have no personal experience w/ online franchises im in a league but we are yet to draft but hearing how the options are not as in depth as ppl thought they were it would seem everything would of had to be resetted to re-start
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Franchise help???   Online Franchise help??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Online Franchise help???
Page 1 of 1