Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

4-6 D help!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hittched
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-22

4-6 D help! Empty
PostSubject: 4-6 D help!   4-6 D help! Empty2009-08-23, 18:35

I passed on Madden the last two years, but after readin' all the good reviews I decided to pick '10 up. But I'm gettin' my ass whooped online and on AllPro level. Anyone got any tips on using the 4-6 defense playbook. I'm not talking nanos, just regular plays and adjustments that y'all make to stop an offense. I been trying to run 4-6 exclusively but I find that I get burnt on outside runs and some deep passes Sad . Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also anyone else find it hard sometimes to pick the player you want on D?
That being said, this gotta be the hottest site for Madden gamers wanting to improve their game. Lots o' good s*** up in here. Thanks for all the good work fellas.
Back to top Go down
higgins7002
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-23

4-6 D help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-6 D help!   4-6 D help! Empty2009-08-23, 18:53

i use the 4-6 D and play pretty solid. in 4-6 d your best friend is Cover 2 hawg. play is amazing especially in the red zone. also Buzz weak and blitz the LB for good pressure on the QB. those 2 plays are my best plays outta the 4-6
Back to top Go down
Hittched
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-22

4-6 D help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-6 D help!   4-6 D help! Empty2009-08-24, 21:24

Thanks Higgins, Ima try those plays out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4-6 D help! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4-6 D help!   4-6 D help! Empty

Back to top Go down

4-6 D help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips :: Madden NFL 11 :: Madden Defensive Strategy-
Jump to: