Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

singleback flip trips package?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

singleback flip trips package? Empty
PostSubject: singleback flip trips package?   singleback flip trips package? Empty2009-08-23, 12:52

I am having the hardest time trying to open up my passing game using this formation the singleback flip trips. I either is being bum and press to where it throws off my timming pattern completely off. Or i am being play in zone and the left side of the field my main weapon is being double team. Yes i try to change my routes and formation shift to throw my opponet off a little bit but it still comes down to not being able to get the most out of this passing formation. So i ask the school how can i take advantage of my personnel and get my air attack in gear? If some offensive guru can share a tip or two it would be much appreciated and thanks i hope to hear from you soon alc girl
Back to top Go down
as_per
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-12

PostSubject: Re: singleback flip trips package?   singleback flip trips package? Empty2009-09-14, 10:51

Which formation?
Back to top Go down
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: singleback flip trips package?   singleback flip trips package? Empty2009-09-14, 13:51

As per i appericated you trying to answer my post but your question of what formation was the whole statement of the post. 1the formation i need help on is the singleback flip trips it usually is out of sandiego playbook also i need help on the singleback trips if you have a way to open up the passing game using these formation plays and would like to share that with me you can either post or pm me your answer and thanks for answering my post im out alc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: singleback flip trips package?   singleback flip trips package? Empty

Back to top Go down

singleback flip trips package?
Page 1 of 1