Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10

Go down 
+5
BOSTN BEANER
ktizzle21
waterboy
360Ravens
safemonk
9 posters
AuthorMessage
safemonk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10 Empty
PostSubject: Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10   Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10 Empty2009-08-23, 12:36

to turbo blitz press y then let go and hold both ur right and left stick down while holding turbo :]
Back to top Go down
360Ravens
New MS Member
New MS Member
360Ravens

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10   Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10 Empty2009-08-23, 12:44

I remember you could do something like this in Madden 07. I was unaware you could do it in this Madden 10. Ill try it next time im on xbox...
Back to top Go down
waterboy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10   Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10 Empty2009-08-23, 12:46

does this dot he the team or a player?
Back to top Go down
ktizzle21
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10   Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10 Empty2009-08-23, 17:27

this is one hell of a tactic. im a defensive guy and i thrive on creating insane heat on the qb. my user skills are top noth so i dnt wry abt getting beat deep when i blitz cuz da heat will be all over ya ass b4 u can throw the ball. if u decide to throw under duress u run the risk of gettin lit up and the ball popping up in the air. also if the pass does clear my blitz it will be 4 a minimal gain. im gona use this wit the nine nanos i use and its a rap.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10   Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10 Empty2009-08-23, 17:48

Its not as lethal as in 09.. This year its like the qb still always has time no matter what u do unless u nano.. Last year turbo blitz was almost as good as nanoing.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Cadiz215
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Cadiz215

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10   Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10 Empty2009-08-28, 16:12

If you press both sticks down, won't you make your player hit stick 2.0 and make him stumble? Can you explain it a bit more detailed?
Back to top Go down
sowskillz
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10   Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10 Empty2009-08-28, 16:16

sounds phoney to me lol
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10   Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10 Empty2009-08-28, 16:17

Cadiz, once the ball is hiked you release the right stick.

It isn't like it was last year where he got off the snap with turbo and stayed at that speed. This year they get off the snap slow and eventually end up getting to that top speed.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
dce21b
New MS Member
New MS Member
dce21b

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10   Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10 Empty2009-08-29, 11:56

Just another little tip when using this. I noticed that when i was doing this with both sticks held down sometimes it wouldnt work or i would go and hit stick or something.

I have discovered that you can use this like your jumpin the count. Follow the same steps as above hit triangle R2 then left and right stick down. Anticiapate the snap and before ball is hiked let go of the right stick. You have like a 2 second delay before your guy will move.

If done right I find this way more effective then waiting to release the right stick after the ball is hiked. But you do stand to a chance to go offside if you guess wrong. So if they dont snap the ball you have to reset your turbo blitz or lose it all together.

I never knew about this so if I'm sounding like a noob forgive me lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10   Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Turbo Blitzing in Madden 10
Page 1 of 1