Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Saw a nice exploit today for man defense

Go down 
+9
DaTBa1LHaWK
SiCkOnDaStiCk
headhunter540
jsmall28
Nayskin
maddenplayer1
W A V Y D R E
Fudopi is That Dude
psufan5
13 posters
AuthorMessage
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty
PostSubject: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-23, 00:25

Was playing against buffalo and he would setup in a single back snugs flip and audible out of it. TO would go to flanker on the wide side and no one would follow him over there at all. He could run up the sideline without a corner ever going to cover him. Only way to stop it was to audible out of my play into another defense and the AI would reset. He did this over and over again and put me out of the defense I wanted to be in.

Man aligne didnt do anything either.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-23, 00:30

a guy did that to me earlier today too.

He only did it once tho and he scored off it (cause I didn't know...). So thanks for posting this thread. Now I know for next time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-23, 00:49

soo no man followed to line up with TO .. thats effed
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-23, 00:59

Nope. Tried to align, draw coverage into man etc.. Only worked when i actually audibled to a new play... Pretty cheap.
Back to top Go down
maddenplayer1
New MS Member
New MS Member
maddenplayer1

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-23, 01:23

Hey Guys, is this a glitch if it is i dont wanna know but if it is not, how you do this cool play?
Back to top Go down
Nayskin
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nayskin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-23, 01:32

it would be a glitch but from what psufan5 said you would just play call single back snugs flip and audible out of it.
No one would line up against your #1 reciever and then I guess you would put him on a streak route or something like that and score easily?
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-23, 01:37

Nayskin wrote:
it would be a glitch but from what psufan5 said you would just play call single back snugs flip and audible out of it.
No one would line up against your #1 reciever and then I guess you would put him on a streak route or something like that and score easily?

Problem is I dont know what he audibled to. I tried it on my own but no success. No clue what play you audible to to have this happen.
Back to top Go down
Nayskin
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nayskin

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-23, 06:09

what if you just audible and streak your #1 wr?
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-23, 12:33

you could manually take the corner who is supposed to cover him and put him in the area, or audible out of your play then audible back into it. it doesn't seem so hard to defend against after it's done so many times.
Back to top Go down
headhunter540
New MS Member
New MS Member
headhunter540

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-23, 12:48

audible into zone and then back into man ( Y + R analog right then Y + r analog up)

when you audible into zone the corner runs outside.

*i havent tried this im just posting a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-23, 17:53

too bad noone runs man defense.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-23, 18:22

SiCkOnDaStiCk wrote:
too bad noone runs man defense.

good players do.. none of the scrubs online will and its easy to torch zone anyways..
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-23, 18:59

lol play me and run man ill torch u
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-23, 19:05

haha well the thing is, u dont just run man.. man nanos or man zones.. but aight what system u on?
Back to top Go down
SiCkOnDaStiCk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SiCkOnDaStiCk

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-23, 19:19

360 doa killa magic
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-24, 00:52

Did you try resetting your play?
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-24, 19:13

jsmall28 wrote:
you could manually take the corner who is supposed to cover him and put him in the area, or audible out of your play then audible back into it. it doesn't seem so hard to defend against after it's done so many times.

Tried that, the corner wouldnt cover him! lol... Didnt have time to manually set coverage on him, had to audible.
Back to top Go down
panthersfreak89
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-25, 00:36

hahaha i was labbin and i accidentally pulled this off for an 84 yard TD to Smitty... I couldn't believe how open Smitty got. Now I came on here and saw this haha... This sh!t is effective with corner routes
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-25, 08:12

Had a guy do dat 2 me jus played man d and picked him off 5 times jus control the cb u know where his goin 2 throw it 2 dats wat I did
Back to top Go down
buzzkill
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty2009-08-25, 19:26

i just wanna know if u guys see this as a glitch? IMO this stuff is no different than 09 verticals play, and everyone ran that both online and at tournaments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw a nice exploit today for man defense   Saw a nice exploit today for man defense Empty

Back to top Go down

Saw a nice exploit today for man defense
Page 1 of 1