Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Using man effectivley.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Using man effectivley. Empty
PostSubject: Using man effectivley.   Using man effectivley. Empty2009-08-22, 23:10

what are some good tips on using man effectively, i love using it and i do man blitz with bump and run applied so it delays routes, but it seems like i get burned o the rb flats pass or passes to the tight end, any plays, tips, changes, anything that will improve me, thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Using man effectivley.   Using man effectivley. Empty2009-08-23, 00:16

the computer AI is too stupid to play man defense all the time.
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Using man effectivley.   Using man effectivley. Empty2009-08-23, 00:41

can some1 who is good, can answer correctly, and actually realizes that is a game not real live nfl please give some advice, thanks.....
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Using man effectivley.   Using man effectivley. Empty2009-08-23, 02:11

alright man, i dont like to give out my tips at all, but here I go. I play the same exact type of defense all the time and rarely will you ever catch me in a zone.

Ight so anyways, when you're playin man to man and blitzin with bump and run, use your safeties to cover the flats by either using the blue zone or the purple zone(your choice & depends on what they doin). if you have 1 of your safeties back in a deep zone, then tell him to cover whatever side of the flats you are most concerned about, and cover the other side on your own.

Now say if both your safeties are lined up man to man because your blitzin your slot corners or somethin, then still you can audible both of them to check the flats, but be careful. Because it depends on if your opponent is sending any guys on streak patterns up the middle of the field to counter it. But if they are not, then all you have to do is guard the short middle of the field with your linebacker yourself.

Thats all Im givin you lol.
Back to top Go down
Champ_28
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Using man effectivley.   Using man effectivley. Empty2009-08-23, 14:27

thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using man effectivley.   Using man effectivley. Empty

Back to top Go down

Using man effectivley.
Page 1 of 1