Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you?

Go down 
+4
xxkareem1xx
Fudopi is That Dude
DaTBa1LHaWK
Incline
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Incline
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Incline

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-07-24

Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you? Empty
PostSubject: Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you?   Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you? Empty2009-08-22, 02:49

It must've been pretty bad for you to exact this punishment on me, in addition to everything else that's happened so far this season: http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8645765

death
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you?   Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you? Empty2009-08-22, 02:52

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WTF???? how does that happen????? id quit after that ish.. especially if it caused me the game..
Back to top Go down
Incline
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Incline

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you?   Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you? Empty2009-08-22, 02:58

I mean, seriously. In one game, I lose my starting RB, starting QB, and starting FS for the game, all in the first half. In the very next game, that happens.

Like seriously, wtf?
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you?   Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you? Empty2009-08-22, 03:04

yea i havent had that unlucky s*** happen to me.. well the only thing was that i was playin wit the niners down 1 wit 1:30 left in the game.. frank gore got hurt and the backup RB fumbled even when i was holdin cover ball.. i ended up losin 21-20..

i also, in a tourney, kicked a 58 yarder and got a holdin call when the score was tied.. i ended up winnin cuz i got the stop and got back into FG range for the win.. thats bout it.. other than that i havent been in many close games..
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you?   Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you? Empty2009-08-22, 03:05

WTF

your offensive linemen got greedy and intercepted the kick?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you?   Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you? Empty2009-08-22, 03:09

Fud-Muthafuckin-Dopi wrote:
WTF

your offensive linemen got greedy and intercepted the kick?

thats wat i said lol
Back to top Go down
Sir Edward of Bananas
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sir Edward of Bananas

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you?   Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you? Empty2009-08-22, 13:45

lol my man you have some bad luck
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you?   Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you? Empty2009-08-22, 13:51

Dont lie, I kno you kno those glitches I2G, and that one backfired on ur ass. You really tried to run a fake FG linemen catch reverse? You got cocky enough to try that glitch?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you?   Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you? Empty2009-08-22, 14:20

incline you obviously have the OLINE catch the Kick glitch

dude thats cheap, dong glitch people incline. play fair man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
2ToN
2ToN

Number of posts : 1147
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you?   Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you? Empty2009-08-22, 16:32

these ps3 bums....

we got the douche american eagle wearin mf with stats in his sig

and we got the i once was fat but now after a gastric bypass im slightly slender guy from true life on mtv whose name apparently means he is pudgy....

HAHA!

oh yea incline u forgot ur 40 yards total o performance vs me =) just another thing to tack on ur curse.....guys even his qb threw a pick for me cuz the madden gods told him to while incline was sprintin and did not tap a button but schuab threw it anyways and to no1 it was literally thrown right at 1 guy in the vicinity...dansby
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/360gaunts
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you?   Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Almighty Madden Gods, what have I done to displease you?
Page 1 of 1