Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow

Go down 
+2
Playaboy23
kings23222
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kings23222
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow   Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow Empty2009-08-21, 20:10

are any of you guys signed up?

and also i use the chargers with ATL offense and BAL defense do you guys have any advice for me to win this tourny lol?
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow   Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow Empty2009-08-21, 20:16

hey man i need some help 2 lols
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow   Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow Empty2009-08-21, 20:33

I s*** I forgot all about it...

I might go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow   Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow Empty2009-08-21, 20:34

im doin it 4 da money and braggin rights
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow   Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow Empty2009-08-21, 20:49

haha yea well u dont get 1 cent of money til the finals.. so u guna have to b pretty good to win it..

but my advice to kings is: go in and b careful but not to cautious.. dont think to much bout what ur doin.. u got 2 min qtrs and if u think to much bout not turnin the ball over, u prolly will..

im goin into this ****** wit the ravens.. and im winnin the 1st round for sure.. no competition in my city
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow   Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow Empty2009-08-21, 21:47

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
haha yea well u dont get 1 cent of money til the finals.. so u guna have to b pretty good to win it..

but my advice to kings is: go in and b careful but not to cautious.. dont think to much bout what ur doin.. u got 2 min qtrs and if u think to much bout not turnin the ball over, u prolly will..

im goin into this ****** wit the ravens.. and im winnin the 1st round for sure.. no competition in my city

Yeah, but don't be careless with the ball either.

Really just stick to the script, don't for any passes.

Fumble are usually out of your control, but hit RB and it'll help.
Back to top Go down
Playaboy23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow   Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow Empty2009-08-21, 21:58

yea these is gonna be a good tourny
Back to top Go down
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow   Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow Empty2009-08-21, 22:07

Yeeee! Lookin' foward to this tourney, i give props to gamestop for hosting it nationwide
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow   Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow Empty2009-08-21, 22:18

yep i always hold LB when im bout to get hit.. i dont fumble very much lol.. but yea i just try to play not too careful but not too careless either..

my best advice to anyone is to just do u.. stick to ur strengths and dont let anyone get u off ur gameplan.. cuz once they get u off ur gameplan, ur done..
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow   Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow Empty2009-08-21, 23:09

1st, 2nd , 3rd, and final rounds all near me but I play on the PS3 and me getting used to the 360 with the first round is to stupid :[

I wish they put this for PS3 since it is the new madden system AKA for MLG (The real s***)

Plus I got places to go and won't be back till like the 30min within the start of it.

I really want to go though :[
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow   Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow Empty2009-08-21, 23:21

PS3 and 360 play the same except on 360 sprint is RT (R2).
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow   Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow Empty2009-08-22, 00:00

its actually really easy to transition.. my only problem sumtimes is that the X button is in 2 different spots on the controller.. other than that its an easy transition.. thats y i still play on both..
Back to top Go down
kings23222
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow   Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow Empty2009-08-23, 01:06

haha i won the gamestop madden tourny in MA only one person signed up and i beat him....2nd round is in Chelmsford, MA i got some work to do in the next week....who else is a store champion???
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow   Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow Empty2009-08-23, 01:14

haha we had only 7 ppl at mine so all i had to do was win 1 game and im on to the 2nd round.. but i also won my tourney
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow   Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamestop Madden Tourny Tomorrow
Page 1 of 1