Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need help with miami playbook

Go down 
+4
jsmall28
AFew88
backspace-3
GoR0B0TGo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
GoR0B0TGo
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Need help with miami playbook Empty
PostSubject: Need help with miami playbook   Need help with miami playbook Empty2009-08-21, 16:09

Hello,i am currently 3-0 with the dolphins playbook.The whole game i use wildcat,lol?, i need some passes i never pass i may go in shotgun and put in white to run with his 87 speed that it.Anybody know some good plays with the Miami dolphins PB.Anybody that could help plz give formation,play,and who to pass it to that would be wonderful. I've played a level 1 5 and 2 so lol idk how i am winning luck is on my side. lol!
Back to top Go down
backspace-3
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Need help with miami playbook   Need help with miami playbook Empty2009-08-21, 18:45

Hey Man, I too use the dolphins, try the WR slants, they work real well against really any defense. They usually give you good yardage and they are real simple plays, but be careful of a spying LB. Your can run the one out of the strong set offense or the one in the shotgun double.
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Need help with miami playbook   Need help with miami playbook Empty2009-08-21, 21:29

ya i run a lot of slants too, a lot of the time i pass it to bess or fasano doing a slant to the outside rather than ginn/camarillo. and i cant think of the name of play, where camarillo runs to the inside, gin does a 5yard turnaround, fasano runs straight and i put london in to run the corner slant or whatever, and usually ginn ,london or fasano will be open. if cover 2, fasano should be open, any zone w/ rcb dropping back ginn will b open and london for anything else really.
Back to top Go down
GoR0B0TGo
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need help with miami playbook   Need help with miami playbook Empty2009-08-21, 22:42

What formation is it in homie ty for help hope it helps my passing game wat your give on qb white or penninton
Back to top Go down
jsmall28
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member

Number of posts : 614
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Need help with miami playbook   Need help with miami playbook Empty2009-08-21, 22:52

my take on QB is to just use pennington. he is the more accomplished and better quarterback. people just use white because he is fast. i say use pennington, but throw some white in there to make the defense think. if you can have a balance, you'll be good. but for the majority, go with pennington
Back to top Go down
GoR0B0TGo
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need help with miami playbook   Need help with miami playbook Empty2009-08-22, 00:56

K MAN TY HELPED ALOT SO THATS ABOUT IT USE PENNINTION, WILDCAT AND SLANTS WITH THOSE 2 GUYS?
Back to top Go down
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Need help with miami playbook   Need help with miami playbook Empty2009-08-22, 02:20

ugh i hate MIA PB with the Titans i can never stop Chris Johnson ever when i contain him he breaks every tackle
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Need help with miami playbook   Need help with miami playbook Empty2009-08-22, 02:33

Go with Pennington for sure! One of the most accurate QB'S in the league.
In real life Pennington is the man, and White comes in on occasion for the WILDSAT as a changeup. If we were talking no Wildcat at all then it White would probably not be mentioned. Teams are going to have to prepare for 2 different styles of attack when playing the Phins, that is if the Wildcat will be successful. My guess, wildcat will NOT be effective in the NFL. Pennington is one hell of a QB, pure passer, not a deep guy, but west coast short game, He is one of the best!
Back to top Go down
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need help with miami playbook   Need help with miami playbook Empty2009-08-23, 21:56

definatly pennington. i throw white in on PA roll outs, just keep running, if someones open throw, hes good acc on the run, if no1 open or he has an opening, RUN!
Back to top Go down
VontaeD24
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
VontaeD24

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Need help with miami playbook   Need help with miami playbook Empty2009-08-24, 15:32

I'm new here but since I have been a fins fan my whole life I do know quite a bit about the team...I personally like putting Bess as the number two over Camarillo because he has better hands and frankly I like him more as a player. I honestly never use Pat White because ALL of my pass plays are for short routes.I hardly ever look for the "home run" because one Ginn sucks (sorry like I said fins fan haha) and the other thing is Penningtons feather of an arm. I run the ball a lot and I pass to mostly RB's and TE due to the coverage mis matches. Like I said I am a new Madden 10 player so if theres any flaws in what im saying correct it and help me be a better player. PeAce
Back to top Go down
http://AskMadden24@gmail.com
AFew88
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Need help with miami playbook   Need help with miami playbook Empty2009-08-25, 08:31

i'm not big on the "home run" plays either. but ginn has speed. you should always try a deep pass atleast 1-2 times per game cuz if u can lead ginn he usually can get that extra step, i've tried putting henne in for the deep pass, but it dosn't work so well, jus get what u can w/ pennington.
Back to top Go down
TimothyP Hustle
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Need help with miami playbook   Need help with miami playbook Empty2009-08-26, 20:30

GoR0B0TGo wrote:
What formation is it in homie ty for help hope it helps my passing game wat your give on qb white or penninton

Mix it up. I use White in goalline and wildcat. Then you can sneak in some play action in short yardage, just set up with the run first, slide protect to the side you roll out to, and remind yourself everytime that White is left handed. It is easy to forget. You can get a lot of short dumpoffs for big gains because he throws well on the run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with miami playbook   Need help with miami playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help with miami playbook
Page 1 of 1