Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Reciver drops.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aillah
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Reciver drops. Empty
PostSubject: Reciver drops.   Reciver drops. Empty2009-08-21, 12:31

Okay, this is not something that has happened to me on once or twice important occasions, so I am not writing this is fustration.
Its where TE/WR drop very easy catches while being somewhat pressured by the defence, how ever not enough to be unable to make the catch. I understand that nobody has 99% catching but some of these drops are really rediculous.

I dont have a problem with them dropping the ball cause of a hit or something like that, but they are really dropping easy receptions every time they are somewhat covered (even though the defender might be trailing by 2 yards) and it is not due to impact or anything like that.

Have you guys experianced this ? My other buddy has complained about it aswell claiming to have read that others believes its a glitch.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Reciver drops. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reciver drops.   Reciver drops. Empty2009-08-21, 12:59

yea i dont know why but they do drop alot of easy shyt, it get annoying after a while
Back to top Go down

Reciver drops.
Page 1 of 1