Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Ray Rice or Willis McGahee

Go down 
+2
Militant X 1
BlackMassRevrend
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Ray Rice or Willis McGahee Empty
PostSubject: Ray Rice or Willis McGahee   Ray Rice or Willis McGahee Empty2009-08-21, 12:29

Which one do you use? They have Ray starting but I find Willis is tougher and just about as fast.Just curious as to who the Raven users are putting out there.
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Ray Rice or Willis McGahee   Ray Rice or Willis McGahee Empty2009-08-21, 12:47

BlackMassRevrend wrote:
Which one do you use? They have Ray starting but I find Willis is tougher and just about as fast.Just curious as to who the Raven users are putting out there.

everyone is different of course.....cause they look for different things in runners.

but as or me....i use Cedric Peerman. that right....the rookie! his strength and agility is around the same as McGahee and Rice's but his speed is a 92. and....although his acceleration isn't as much as Rice's.....this cat's speed is blazing!

he does lack in TRKing but his ELU rating is 85 which is greater than the other 2 backs. i use him for my tosses and sweeps to the outside. i use Rice from time to time as well as McGahee and McClain for certain situations mostly dealing with running up the gut or just to wear down the defense so that Peerman can do his thing!

i am using the Run Balanced Obook and literally avg around 120+ yrds per game on the ground with Peerman. the Fullhouse formation allows me to have Peerman, McGahee and/or Rice and McClain on the field at the same time....KILLER!! but...i need that speed of Peerman's in the game!
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Ray Rice or Willis McGahee   Ray Rice or Willis McGahee Empty2009-08-21, 15:18

yeah alot more ppl are usin peerman cuz his speed... somethin new since 08..
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Ray Rice or Willis McGahee   Ray Rice or Willis McGahee Empty2009-08-21, 15:20

i been usin the ravens alot lately.. i run the ball wit willis cuz i dont run outside so i have no use for peerman.. but i use ray when im passing cuz he has more hands
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Ray Rice or Willis McGahee   Ray Rice or Willis McGahee Empty2009-08-21, 15:21

mcgahee dude cuz he pretty good in 10 compared to 09
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Ray Rice or Willis McGahee   Ray Rice or Willis McGahee Empty2009-08-21, 17:04

i would go with Willis McGahee because he is a tank and he has a litlle bit of speed as well so he would be my pick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ray Rice or Willis McGahee   Ray Rice or Willis McGahee Empty

Back to top Go down

Ray Rice or Willis McGahee
Page 1 of 1