Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Outside routes help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
:(
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Outside routes help Empty
PostSubject: Outside routes help   Outside routes help Empty2009-08-21, 05:38

How are you guys completing outside routes(curls/outs/corners,etc)

I've tried all different combinations(Star QB's, Star WR's, motion offense, flooding zones, etc) but if they are playing man you are asking for a pick and in zone they can get to whoever is catching the ball and knock it loose.

I'm glad they aren't money plays any more but it sucks having to throw inside slants every time because all the other passes can't be caught.
Back to top Go down
Nayskin
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nayskin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Outside routes help   Outside routes help Empty2009-08-21, 05:49

Im not having much trouble but I am certainly not doing as well as last year with curls.

I have notice a big change in the position of the corner back during this route, they are always ontop of the WR, unlike last year where they would be 1-2yds away (generally).
Last year you could sometimes get it off to a speedy WR at the curl and he would break lose for a or atleast some decent yardage, but for me theyre just a sure 5-8yds.

Before you snap the ball look at what yd marking they are going to execute the curl at and try time it better (the second you see them turn to his that angle thats when I would stab it at them), but at the same time make sure the CB is atleast behind them, a good play to try is the Full House, Wide, Curls play. I generally find that one of the 2 WR's curling will be open.

Hope this helps to a degree Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nayskin
New MS Member
New MS Member
Nayskin

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Outside routes help   Outside routes help Empty2009-08-21, 05:55

and if you still have no luck, almost every time triangle is open, he will only make 4-6 yards but I think thats kick ass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside routes help   Outside routes help Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside routes help
Page 1 of 1