Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Need help on passing game, need a labbing partner plz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maddengamer95
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Need help on passing game, need a labbing partner plz Empty
PostSubject: Need help on passing game, need a labbing partner plz   Need help on passing game, need a labbing partner plz Empty2009-08-20, 13:53

Allow me to introduce myself. I am 14 and i live in maryland. Im 26-8 in madden 10 and i just had my 13 gm winning streak snapped by a dude who shut down my passing gm. I like to use the titans with vince young and he played de contain with a qb spy and man defense. The guy was using the panthers and their man defense on my wrs were too tight to squeeze in a pass. I then, decided to pass to CJ coming out of the backfield on a flat or slant to the sideline. He was the only man open, since he beat the linebacker, but when i threw it Julius Peppers intercepted it TWICE and RAN IT BACK...... TWO FUCKIN TIMES BACK TO BACK. By then the game was over and i was down by 21. Any help on my passing gm. I like to run block and release patterns and flanker dig. Plz help, even though im a rookie on the site. Other ppl didn't want to, but i cant help i just joined the site, and i could really use some help. PSN ID: MVP___ENVY__ME
Back to top Go down
maddengamer95
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Need help on passing game, need a labbing partner plz   Need help on passing game, need a labbing partner plz Empty2009-08-20, 14:57

Dang. A brother can't get any help these days? I have 7 views, but no comments or anything to help me. I joined this site to help and BE helped and so far nobody has helped me, because im a new MS MEMBER. U Act like im a NEW MAdden player. No, im pretty good @ madden jus new to the site.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Need help on passing game, need a labbing partner plz   Need help on passing game, need a labbing partner plz Empty2009-08-20, 17:07

i gotcha money!!!!!!!! if man 2 man...slants.. and digs crosses (wr)ROUTES..defenders will bump into each other...... Smile thats how they are on here>>>>>remember in MADDEN!!!!no body is your friend..out stupid
Back to top Go down
ItsJB00gieBaby
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Need help on passing game, need a labbing partner plz   Need help on passing game, need a labbing partner plz Empty2009-08-21, 08:51

LOL is all i can say...that was the most g use of smileys lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help on passing game, need a labbing partner plz   Need help on passing game, need a labbing partner plz Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help on passing game, need a labbing partner plz
Page 1 of 1