Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

holding penalty glitch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

holding penalty glitch Empty
PostSubject: holding penalty glitch   holding penalty glitch Empty2009-08-20, 08:00

hey guys jus played a dude wit the chargers and found something interestin im not sure if it will work consistantly but take this he was on my 16 getting ready for a fg and i gt 3consecutive holding penalties which took him all the way back to half .

wat i did was come out fg block formation put the LB in the a gap then switch to whoever is at the back in my case SProles,now start moving him back 15yards then stop for like 1 split second then carry on he will hike the ball and get a holding penalty this has happen twice the 2nd time i ran wasnt as good as the first but yeh jus something i found out ,thought i might share lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: holding penalty glitch   holding penalty glitch Empty2009-08-21, 08:27

that is interesting....cause....something similiar to this happened to me. i didn't know that it was anything special or a glitch of somekind. i thought it was just random. thanks!
Back to top Go down
EAGLE_hENz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EAGLE_hENz

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: holding penalty glitch   holding penalty glitch Empty2009-08-21, 13:47

yeh i think it was jus a 1 of thing lol but penalties hav ben increased this madden10 especially holding penalties
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: holding penalty glitch   holding penalty glitch Empty

Back to top Go down

holding penalty glitch
Page 1 of 1