Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Tourney 1 Bracket and rules

Go down 
+7
-iBleedGreen-
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
moss81
jwhite
Call Me 2K
pkismyname
CJDAWGG14
11 posters
AuthorMessage
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty
PostSubject: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-18, 19:17

Rule Change: Just follow the MS rules. No sim or anything.

Here's the bracket:
Tourney 1 Bracket and rules MStourney

Last edited by MGB Ruthless on 2009-08-29, 02:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-18, 19:34

No one said this would be sim.

I play freestyle. Not sim but not cheese either.

Sigh........
Back to top Go down
Call Me 2K
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Call Me 2K

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-18, 19:42

Yikes, didn't know about that either. I don't have a problem with it really, but can I get a link to what is considered sim rules ruthless?

Thanks man.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-18, 20:54

http://forum.madden-school.com/sim-players-sign-ups-and-tryouts-f110/rules-guidelines-t6738.htm
This makes it fair for some of the SIM guys that don't like playing against some stupid things. but the person who's on top of the bracket gets to choose. So 2k, you get to choose whether or not you play SIM or freestyle in your 1st game, but if you win that, either Mcnair or DHB will get to choose.
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-18, 21:10

I didn't realize this was sim rules. Go ahead and replace me.
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-18, 22:52

CJ y dont u just make it freestyle so that its fair to everyone. cuz most things that people do might be considered cheese anyway. not many people like the sim rules lol
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-19, 08:09

damn my controller is broken i need 2 find 1 asap. and he didnt say it was sim he said the home opp has to decide whether u play sim or not
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-19, 08:16

damn i dont think i can remember all those sim rules
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-19, 08:25

SIM isn't hard.. think about Sundays and play like that! Man, and J if you want a replacement seriously tell them I'll take a spot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-19, 18:53

-iBleedGreen- wrote:
SIM isn't hard.. think about Sundays and play like that! Man, and J if you want a replacement seriously tell them I'll take a spot.

Thats the way I play bro. But I do split my TE out at WR. And there are probably some other things that you see on Sundays that I do that you cant do under sim rules. And I dont have time to revamp my game to fit sim style rules. So you are more than welcome to take my spot. I'll just wait for the first free style tourny and enter that.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-19, 19:15

i didnt kno that this was sim either i was under the impression that only thing that was sim was held in the sim section and not in the general section. if ppl want to play sim then go to the sim section otherwise nothin is sim...sim players that participate in anything outside the sim section should kno wat they are getting into and if freestyle is too much stick wit the sim ection and if not then u can participate in anything...forcing ppl to play sim in other places but the sim section is not far to the general population of this site. sim is an exclusive section freestyle is not
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-19, 21:46

i agree with buddah (hold on a sec, gotta wipe something off my nose...lol). that's why i didn't sign up. you guys just play a style i don't like to play or play against(no offense). i try to keep my fat ass in the sim section, but after i get my defense just a bit better, i'll play in some freestyle tourneys. i like keeping any sim games in the sim section personally. but sim is a style.

a wise old man once told me. i plan out simm'ing the cheesers....you kno who you are(someone on this site). if you think you can out sim them, then play that style, but don't make it a requirement for the tourney.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-21, 03:20

has anyone played a game yet or wats goin on with this caus it should be goin on right now
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-21, 05:46

i asked in the chatbox but no 1 answered me but i need a controller im going 2 steal my brothers controller l8er on 2day
Back to top Go down
Mr.Riddlez
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Mr.Riddlez

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-21, 10:29

ill be available later tonight
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-21, 12:00

I don't know who the hell Vick7 is...
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty2009-08-21, 16:08

His PSN should be in the tourney sign up thread. If it isn't I"ll replace him with Samsel. Jwhite, I changed the rules so that u dont have to play sim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tourney 1 Bracket and rules   Tourney 1 Bracket and rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Tourney 1 Bracket and rules
Page 1 of 1